1x11: A Small Problem

Ben: Six stories of twists and turns!

Kamari: Hurtling down a 200-foot plunge!

Gwen: At speeds of over 25 miles per hour!

Ben: Then, splash down in a churning 300,000 gallon wave pool!

Kamari, Ben, and Gwen stand before the entrance to a ginormous waterslide, yellow tubes coiling all around the park and above their heads. The pirate-themed sign in front of them says two words: "RiPTiDE RAPiDS".

All Three: (high-fiving) You've entered The Riptide Rapids Zone!

Kamari and Gwen dash through the entrance...and Ben gets stopped by the Riptide employee, a teenager with 'Brad' on the nametag.

Brad: You're too short.

Ben: WHAT are you talking about?

Brad points to a cardboard narwhal. Its tusk is the minimum height, and just above Ben.

Ben: But I'm almost-

Brad: -NEXT!

Gwen: Sorry. (patting Ben's head) I heard the baby banana boats are fun for the smaller set!

She gets in the line of kids and laughs at Ben.

Kamari: Sorry Mah Dude.

Ben walks away and hides behind a fake ship's mast.

Ben: They'll all feel small when Ripjaws shows up for a dip!

He turns on the Omnitrix and slams down on it, but the faceplate doesn't go down. He tries slamming some more; no budging.

Ben: Come on, work!

Fed up, Ben back-hand hits the Omnitrix into the mast. It finally forces shut, releasing strange green electricity and a flash of green light. Ben realizes he's transformed into Grey Matter.

Grey Matter: Huh? Oh, no no no no no. Anything but being a 'micro munchkin'!

The ground suddenly shakes. A group of kids are blindly running across to the Rapids entrance, not seeing him and about to crush him.

Grey Matter: Uh oh!

Grey Matter: (dodging the onslaught of kids' feet) Oof! Look out! Hey! Watch those flip flops!

Grey Matter makes his way to the entrance, where Brad is busy speaking with a man named Howell.

Howell: In 1951, when this water park was a cornfield, recently declassified documents suggest an alien spacecraft crash-landed right here.

Grey Matter gets to their feet and grabs Brad's shoelaces.

Grey Matter: Time to tie up some loose ends...

Howell: So, if you could get someone from upper management down here, so I can start checking soil samples...?

Brad: Umm, okay, hold on while I call someone who cares. (imitates a phone) Ring, ring, ring! Uhh! Guess what, dude? No answer. NEXT IN LINE!

The man looks down and spots Grey Matter, who runs away and hides.

Howell: Did you see that?! An alien! Maybe a remnant of that fateful crash...!

Brad: Dude, you've been in the sun way too long.

Howell runs forward.

Brad: Hey, no cuts!

Brad tries to run after, but his tied shoelaces trip him. Grey Matter runs to the front of the slide, where Gwen is about to go down.

Grey Matter: (to Gwen) Hey! Race ya to the bottom!