1x5: Hunted

Vilgax's ship, the Chimeran Hammer, continues to orbit the Earth. Inside the ship, on a levitating platform, three spotlights shine on three bounty hunters. The first is thin with purple and black armor; the second resembles a robotic half-human/half-crustacean; the third wears bulky gray armor and has a pillbug-like shell covering their face.

Vilgax (VO): Begin the audition.

The first immediately fires up a jetpack and lands in a circle of basic flying drones. He pulls a small blaster from a compartment on his joint and shoots a few down.

A few fire back; he rolls out of the way and fires small rockets from his wrist in retaliation. He pulls a grenade out of another compartment for another cluster of drones.

The second bounty hunter jumps down to join, pounding one on his way down, grabbing another with a massive claw and using them as a projectile against another.

Two more of the drones rush him; he catches one with his claw and pulls out a sword to split the other in two. A platform opens up on the ceiling, and a gigantic attack droid falls to the floor, ready to fire at the two.

Now the turn of the third hunter, who deploys a hoverboard and rides it right into the droid's laser blast. When the smoke clears, he is completely unharmed.

Without a moment to lose, he flies into the droid's chest and punches right through it. He folds his hoverboard back up as flaming robot pieces fall to the ground. A video screen of Giovanni and Vilgax in their recovery tanks appears inside the room.

Giovanni: (labored) Impressive. You are all hired. Your objective - is to retrieve the PokeTrix and the Omnitrix. (He shows them a picture of the watches.) The one who succeeds collects the reward. Here is a little extra help.

A ball is thrown down releasing:

Persian.

Hoverboard: Persian!

Persian purrs and hugs hoverboard.

Giovanni: My bad for taking her mercenary.

Vilgax: Do not disappoint us.

Three pods jettison from Vilgax's ship and fall to Earth.

On Earth, Max has constructed a small target practice structure of strung up tires and soda cans.

Max: You ready?

Kamari and Ben, already inside, smirks and slams down on the PokeTrix and Omnitrix, transforming into Diamondhead and Kamari slams down the PokeTrix, he crouches down on all fours as his skin erupts and turns green, his jaw elongates, leaves crack through his back and flop over his head. A flower then plops out of his back as his eyes turn pink revealing him to be the most powerful grass starter:

 A flower then plops out of his back as his eyes turn pink revealing him to be the most powerful grass starter: