1x6: Last Laugh

At a pierside carnival, two robbers climb down a ladder into a getaway rowboat with a bag of loot.

Robber #1: Knocking over that yacht was a piece of cake! (Both laugh.)

The first robber notices bubbles in the water next to him, and leans in to look closer. A glowing pair of eyes meet his. An arm suddenly emerges from the water, grabbing the robber by the face and pulling him under.

The 2nd robber turns around, not having seen what happened. He spots the 1st robber's beanie floating in the water. Ripjaws' face rises from the water and stalks him. Panicked, he runs back up the ladder and across the pier, Ripjaws following him underwater.

The robber stops to pause and look behind him. Ripjaws flies onto the pier in a tornado of water. The robber backs up until he touches a hot dog cart behind him, running behind it and pushing it over. Hot dog weiners and gasoline spill out from the cart and surround Ripjaws' feet.

Unexpectedly, a loose wire from the cart lands on the trail of gasoline, sparking it and setting it ablaze. Fire now surrounds Ripjaws, who gasps in shock.

Robber #2: Gotta love an old-fashioned fish-fry!

Ripjaws: Hey, can't breathe...water...water...

Ripjaws collapses to the floor, gasping for water.

?: DUMBASS!!!

Incomes Blastoise Who Well:

The water slaps Ripjaws in the face getting him back in a hundred percent, the water as well puts out the fire

Blastoise: You never wait for me!

The robber confidently starts walking away, but blastoise appears gripping him in his jaws and throwing him into a carnival game stand, knocking over a pile of cans. Later, the same robber is being arrested. An officer speaks with Blastoise and Ripjaws.

Officer: I don't care what anybody says, you circus freaks are OK by me!

Ripjaws: 'Circus freak'? We're not circus freaks, We're superheroes!

They leap backwards off the pier and into the water majestically.

Officer: Hmph, looked like freaks to me...

The Rust Bucket passes through town; Gwen reads a sign going by.

Gwen: "Zombozo's Travelling Circus of Laughs"? Cool!

Max: Ah, I haven't been to a circus since I was a boy. Sounds like fun! What do you guys think?

Gwen: I love the circus!

Kamari: I'm down.

Ben: (muttering) That's because you belong in one.

Max: Ben...

Ben: Nah, circus is kids' stuff.

Kamari: Nigga only saying that because he's scared of cl-

Ben nudges him.