1x13: Secrets/S1 Finale

The episode begins with a news-station helicopter following police cars chasing a speeding armored vehicle.

Reporter: We're live on the scene of a high-speed police pursuit of an armored car stolen earlier today from the federal reserve in Denver. It is believed the thieves also have a hostage.

The armored car speeds past the Rust Bucket. Suddenly, a large crystal grows out from the pavement, completely destroying the undercarriage of the car.

The effect made it spin and a bunch of rocks appear to make it completely stop. The police cars surround the vehicle.

One of the criminals gets out of the vehicle with the hostage, and the other holding a rather large rifle.

He aims his rifle at the police car and shoots it and it flies to the air, just after the police inside it went out. Diamondhead and Onix appear behind the thug.

Reporter: Wait, what's this?

The thug aims the rifle at Diamondhead but he fires a shard to his side, scaring him.

Diamondhead smiles. Onix traps the thug by making a large rock emerge from below him.

Reporter: Yes. It looks like we have more alien sightings.

The other thug walks closer to Onix and Diamondhead with the hostage. Diamondhead transforms his hand into a spike. This scares the criminal and he surrenders.

Reporter: We don't know where these strange creatures come from, but they seem to be here to help.

On the Chimerian Hammer, Vilgax watches the broadcast from his rehabilitation chamber.

Vilgax: The Watches... wasted on pointless heroics!

Bioid: Shall I dispatch more drones to retrieve it?

Vilgax: No...

His chamber opens. One of the medical robots crawls out, only to be crushed by a massive metal foot. Vilgax and Giovanni emerge out of it, fully rehabilitated and with a few different features.

 Vilgax and Giovanni emerge out of it, fully rehabilitated and with a few different features

Giovanni: We will see to this task ourselves!

In the RV, Ben suddenly wakes up, screaming.

Ben: Aaah!

Kamari: Another nightmare, Ben?

Ben: It was that weird alien from my vision. Only bigger, uglier and scarier.

Gwen: Sure you weren't just looking in a mirror?

Max: It was just a bad dream, son. We can talk about it in the morning.

He Walks away.

Ben: It seemed so real. He looked right at me and said, "I'm coming for you now."

Max is shocked.