1x9: The Alliance

High above the Earth, the Chimeran Hammer floats through space. Its hangar opens up and two Mechadroids are ejected and sent to earth.

A basic bioid monitors them and speaks to Vilgax and Giovanni who are recovering in their healing tank.

Bioid: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the PokeTrix and Omnitrix.

Vilgax: (labored) They may find it, but retrieving it will not be easy.

Giovanni: Whoever possesses the Watches continue to be opponents of extreme danger, and inspiring brilliance!

Meanwhile on Earth, Ben and Kamari accompanied by Pikachu who's on his shoulder walk through a gas station store. Their stomachs rumble.

Ben: Man, I'm starved!

Kamari: I gotta drop a major big and nasty as shit deuce watch pikachu.

Pikachu Jumps on Ben's shoulder and runs toward the bathroom.

He notices a stacked pyramid of cookie boxes. As he takes a box from it, the rest of the pyramid loses balance and falls over on Gwen. She pops out of the pile.

Gwen: Smooth move, Tennyson.

The two exit the store and walk towards Max, washing the back window of the Rust Bucket. Someone had written "Wash me! :(" in the window's dust with their finger.

Max: Huh... Nice artwork, Ben!

Ben: You know, makes a statement.

Kamari screams as he drops his massive deuce.
Suddenly, a heavy-looking truck at the gas station gets hit by a laser, blowing it open and catching fire.

Gwen: No, THAT'S a statement!

The blast that shot the truck came from a gang of 3 vigilantes, all wearing full biker outfits and wielding laser rifles. They advance on the scene and notice the Tennysons.

Gang Leader: (to Max) What are you looking at?
Max is stunned. The gang leader points their rifle at Max.

Max: Gwen, Ben, get back!

They fire the rifle. Max shoves Gwen and Ben behind the Rust Bucket and manages to dive to the ground. He is down.

Ben: Gotta get Grandpa out of there!

Ben activates the Omnitrix. The gang members grab bags of money from the hole in the truck, but a rumble soon catches their attention: Four Arms is there. He pounds the ground, sending a shockwave that knocks the gang over.

Four Arms: (To Gwen and Max) Go!

Gwen helps up Max and the two run for cover. Just then, the driver of the blasted truck gets out, holding his head.

Four Arms: You okay?

The driver sees Four Arms, is terrified, and runs away yelling,

Four Arms: Hmm, wonder if that's a "yes"...

Distracted, Four Arms gets blasted back into the gas station by the gang leader. They fire a second time, and Four Arms manages to dodge under it, but it instead hits a gas tank, exploding in a big fire.

Max: Ben!

The gang train their guns on the fire. Unexpectedly, Four Arms leaps out of the pillar of smoke and surprises the three, knocking the ground and sending them flying.

The gang leader lands on the ground and their helmet visor cracks, whereas the other two are knocked into the truck.

Four Arms picks up the two and removes their helmets, to find that their faces are feminine and they're wearing lipstick, earrings, etc.