1x3: The Krakken

A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed.

Ben: Cannonball!

He Jumps into the lake, making a large splash.
Ben pops up back to the surface.

Ben: (Imitating a sports commentator.) "Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! (Imitates crowd woo-ing.) The crowd loves him!"

Gwen: (Watching, unimpressed from the end of a pier, with a shining torch on hand.) "A perfect dweeb" is more like it.

Ben: Come on, dive in!

Gwen: ...Please! Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there.

Gwen shines a torch around the lake's surface to illustrate her point, landing the torch on Ben.

Gwen: I rest my case.

?: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A head plops out of the water.

Squirtle: She got yo ass there bro

Ben: What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?

Ben splashes the water from the lake onto Gwen.

Gwen: (Gasps.) Knock it off midget!

Gwen walks away back to the Rust Bucket, but as she does Ben begins to violently splash around in the water.

Ben: Hey! (Coughing.) What's -- Happen--? (Getting sucked under the surface.)

Gwen: Very funny Ben... I'm not falling for it. (Walking back over to shine a light on where Ben went under.) ...Ben? Mari can you check on him!

Squirtle: Gimme a second.

Squirtle swims down toward Ben only seeing him transform into Four Arms and motion for Kamari to shut up.

The water bubbles and a giant green swamp-creature lurches out of it towards Gwen, growling at her.

Gwen screams in fright, falling over and dropping the torch, which rolls on the ground to shine on the creature, revealing it to be Ben's Four Arms transformation covered in seaweed.

Gwen: (Annoyed.) Ben?

Four Arms: You should have seen the look on your face! (Chuckling.) Ah, priceless!

Squirtle Leaps out and glows turning back into Kamari.

Gwen: (Getting up to go back to the RV.) You are so busted when I tell Grandpa!

Four Arms: (Laughing to himself as he takes the seaweed off.) I can't believe she fell for it! A monster in the lake! How dumb can you be?

Kamari rolls his eyes and walks into the RV, The water bubbles and splashes behind Ben, causing him to turn and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind him, shocking him greatly!