Chapter 15

Smut warning!!! Please skip this part (and the next hehe) if you don't wish to read about sex. 

To the rest of you, enjoy xxx

His fingers brush across my shoulders, down my arm, across my belly. The feeling on the silk of my dress is delicious, and I long to know how it will feel when he finally touches me where I need him. Where I ache for him...

I watch as he slowly walks around me, his footsteps light on the wooden floor of his hotel room. But with my hands behind my back, as per his instructions, there is little I can do except shiver in anticipation. Not that I've stopped shivering since we left the club.. Finally, after what feels like hours, and not minutes. He finally stops in front of me.

His hands slowly caress my shoulders and I feel myself lean towards him, but my movements are halted as his hands push into my shoulders, forcing me to kneel in front of him. I gulp in excitement, wetness pooling between my legs.

His hands press on my shoulders, as if reminding me to stay put,, then move upwards to cup my face. His thumb swipes at my lower lip and I open my mouth in response, allowing his thumb to tease my lips then enter my mouth, stroking my tongue until I suck on it, pulling his digit deep into my mouth.

The clink of his belt buckled echoes in the small room, my ears surprisingly sensitive, my entire body focused on his every movement. His thumb pops out of my mouth and I lick my lips in anticipation. His tip brushes against my cheek and I turn my head towards him, licking him. He groans gently under his breath.

"Good girl..." His words shoot straight to my core and I feel myself dampen. I shuffle slightly, trying to minimise the ache, no hands available for me to be able to touch myself.

I lick a long strip from his balls to his tip, enjoying the low hiss that escapes him. Opening my mouth slightly, I take his tip into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. His hand wraps itself into my hair, but he doesn't put any pressure on me, allowing my mouth to adapt to his size. I bob up and down slightly, wetting his length, slowly taking more of him into my mouth.

"Fuck..." He's unable to hold back the curses as he hits the back of my throat. I swallow around him and his grip in my hair tightens.

"Fuck gorgeous... you know how to use that mouth." I hum, agreeing with him. He tugs slightly on my hair, pulling me off him. Saliva drips from my mouth as he pops out.

"You going to let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?" I nod greedily, his hungry expression tightening the coil in my stomach. He slowly pushes himself back into my mouth, hand in my hair controlling my speed and movement. He stills when he reaches the back of my throat and I groan eagerly.

"God... those eyes of yours... so innocent... yet you're taking me so well... like a good little slut." I practically melt at his words, the submissive in me groaning in approval. His spare hand tilts my head back slightly further, allowing him to see my entire face.

He's a sight to behold, lips swollen from my fervent kisses earlier, pupils wide in lust, abs tensed as he holds himself back. He looks like a Greek god, and I want him so badly. I shift again, the heat between my legs building up.

"Am I making you wet little slut?" He raises an eyebrow as he speaks, eyes asking me if I'm enjoying this side of him. I whine in response, mouth still full of his cock, and nod as much as I can. He hisses as he shifts in my mouth.

"I'm going to take such good care of you princess... ruin you for every other man." He pulls lightly on my hair, moving my head over his length.

"But first I'm going to take full advantage of this gorgeous mouth." He pushes himself back into me, and I groan in approval. I want so badly to reach up and touch him, use my hands to add to his pleasure. His hips speed up, his thick cock thrusting into my mouth, sliding across the back of my throat. I groan as he fucks my mouth. He speeds up, his eyes glazing over as his orgasm washes over him, hips stilling as he empties himself into my mouth.