Chapter 34

Warning! Brief hint at lesbian sex. Enjoy xx

Alice grins as she dips below my waistband, her lips trailing soft kisses along the inseam of my thigh. Even through the material of my jeans, the feeling is divine, my skin lighting up with even the briefest of touches. My every thought is fixated on her actions, on what she might do next, where her lips will travel to. She moves higher, teasing me, never quite reaching the apex of my thighs. Her small hands grip my hips as she continues to play, placing soft kisses as her eyes watch me, tracking my every move, every reaction. Learning what I like, which spots are more sensitive, which spots make me gasp, which make me moan.

Leaning down, I grip her gently around the throat, bringing her back up towards me. Desperate to feel her skin under my lips, I hold her still, trailing soft kisses down her neck, then along the line of her t-shirt before delving deep into the slight dip of the material. I don't allow myself much time, just gently skimming the curve of her breasts with her tongue, before moving my head back up. I could get lost in the exploration of her chest, in the feel of her soft skin, but I haven't finished my exploration of her lips. So I force myself to look up again, softly stroking her face as I lean into her again, gently caressing her lips with mine.

And when I kiss her... it's like a drowning man coming up for air. I can taste heaven on her lips, peace on her tongue. That tongue that knows what it's doing as it teases mine, flicking and licking until I'm a moaning mess, claiming her lips harshly to regain some form of control. I nip at her lower lip, relishing in the gasp that escapes her, her soft hum of appreciation as I kiss her softly. Using my hands to manoeuvre her face, I make my lips strong and sure, taking control of the kiss as my thumb strokes small circles on her cheek. Kissing Alice makes me feel like I can finally breathe, finally see in colour. It feels like I can be me, like I'm finally being true to myself.

***

I wake up desperately horny. My panties are soaked, the evidence of my wet dream still visible on the thin fabric. My hands roam across my chest almost of their own accord, skimming down my abdomen before dipping beneath my waistband. I sigh in contentment as I finally feel some sort of touch, my breathing hitching as I skim my fingers across the dripping folds of my pussy. I'm swollen, throbbing and needy beneath my hand. All thoughts of foreplay fly from my thoughts as soon as my finger meets my clitoris, my body needing a rough touch to satisfy it. A low moan escapes me as my fingers speed up, rubbing my pussy frantically, wet enough that I don't need to be gentle. I go fast, and needing more, speed up almost instantly. My orgasm is fast to wash over me, my body already desperately aroused. But as I lie there panting, the afterglow washing over me, I'm not even slightly sated.

I grumble as I get ready for work, my body feeling extremely sensitive as I pull my trousers on. I'm used to being horny, I'm a woman and have experienced as much as anyone else that desperate need some of us can get during our periods, and sometimes even the week before. A need that is enhanced in us wolves. But this is nothing like that. It's a deep, primordial need within me to feel those things I felt during my dream. I didn't even get that far in the dream, unsure what it would be like to touch a woman's body, unsure what to expect when the clothes came off. But that didn't stop me from feeling as aroused by the imaginary make session than I have been during any sexual encounter I've ever had.

During the whole walk to work, all I can think about is that wet dream. What it would feel like to touch Alice, to touch any woman's body. In my mind it would be soft. Their skin like velvet beneath my finger tips, smooth and silky, intoxicating to touch. I could get addicted to that sensation I think, could spend hours simply stroking their arm, their stomach, the swell of their breasts. I can almost picture lying beside them naked, touching their softness with my entire body, exploring their curves with my fingers, my lips, my tongue. I imagine that lying there like that, so intimately, beneath their perfumes, they would smell ever so sweet. Refreshing and clean, sweet and spicy, a smell that would be enough to make me high, a soft scent that would envelop me.