Chapter 39

Smut warning! Hope you all are enjoying the hot lesbian sex. Let's just say I was very, very excited to be writing this bit. 

I pull Adina further into my lap, pressing kisses onto every inch of her skin I can reach.

What started out as a very innocent movie night between two soon-to-be-friends, quickly turned into a horny make out session. Assisted by the fact that a certain hubby was nowhere in sight. Something about a meeting with some other packs, or maybe a training night? Adina had tried to explain, but I'll be honest, I'd been more distracted by the sight of her gorgeous mouth moving to be able to properly listen. All I'd heard was; Isaac not here.

My fingers roam across Adina's stomach, catching the bottom of her top as I dip underneath, craving the soft touch of her warm skin. She's like a drug to me, my body always craving more. It doesn't matter that we barely know each other, or don't know where we're from. There's this raw, primal attraction between us and I can't keep my hands off her. I know that when I leave, I will struggle to forget her.

Her breath catches as my fingers reach her nipples. They'd been taunting me through her t-shirt ever since I'd arrived, softly poking through the thin material at first and then becoming ever more visible as I found every excuse to touch her, brushing past her incessantly as we chattered in the kitchen while she cooked. And man could she cook.

When I'd turned up, feeling hurt, and alone, she'd ushered me into the house. Then she'd immediately got to work in the kitchen, the bags of shopping at the door suggesting that she'd gone out as soon as I'd messaged. When I questioned it, she'd simply said that to heal a hurt soul, one needed food. She was right. The second that shakshuka was placed in front of me, I felt some of my sadness ease, and with each spicy, tomatoey bite, I felt comforted. Although that was probably helped by the feeling of Adina's thigh against mine as we ate side by side on the sofa.

The dishes had now long since been abandoned on the coffee table, the film ignored as we drank each other in. Our eyes explore one another in a way that feels more freeing, more vulnerable, now that Isaac isn't here to watch. My hand continued to explore under her t-shirt, as my lips roam across her neck, enjoying the hums of approval I get when I kiss her deeply, the sharp inhales of breath when my teeth come out to lightly tease her skin. The rush of power, of arousal, as her body moulds to my touch.

Like a beautiful dance only the two of us know, I pull her closer to my body, my spare hand dipping down into her waistband. I've barely touched her and already she's soaked, the sweet smell of her arousal reaching my nose and making my body physical tremble with anticipation. How I want to taste her again, to lick my way through her beautiful folds, to make her moan and scream my name above me as I bring her to orgasm after orgasm.

Desperate to feel her, I nudge her waistband down, and she complies readily, lifting her hips to help me remove it. Settling back against me, her back to my front, I wrap my arms around her completely, encasing her in my embrace. The left hand continues its exploration of her breasts, flicking and playing with her nipples. The right dips back down as I gently stroke her. She leans her head back against my shoulder giving me access to her mouth which I claim willingly, tongue stroking hers just as my fingers continue to stroke her below.

She mewls, the beautiful sound sending burning coils of arousal shooting through me, and I shift my hand, desperate to find the exact movement that caused her to make that exquisite sound. I try endlessly until I eventually find it, a soft figure of eight shape followed by a sudden flick upwards and I'm rewarded with that perfect whimper.

"Can I have your mouth? Please." Adina looks up at me with such big eyes that I couldn't have said no even if I'd tried. I grin slyly, proud that she evidently enjoyed the feeling of my mouth on her last time. So much that she's now begging for it again. I shift from beneath her, allowing her to turn sideways on the sofa as I kneel. Exposed to me, I feel a shiver of excitement run down my spine as I take in her wide lust-blown eyes that beg me to give her everything she needs. Unfortunately for her, I'm in a very playful mood.