Chapter 35

I feel awkwardly sheepish as I knock on Isaac's front door. Weirdly, it feels more like a booty call than if I'd just met up with someone in town. A couple of seconds pass, but I hear no movement from the other side of the door. I shuffle my black leather clad feet, trying to stay as patient as I can, but after a few minutes I realise that maybe my first knock was a little too shy. Feeling extremely anxious, I knock again. It's not like he's not expecting me, I sent him a message just this morning asking if he was free for another... play date. He responded almost immediately, a very eloquent message that asked me to come by his house at lunch time, mentioning that there might be a surprise for me if I was at all interested. Despite the wordy message, he'd stayed vague regarding his surprise, so I had too, coyly replying that my interest would depend on the surprise.

So here I am, knocking on a grown's man's front door on a Saturday lunchtime, wearing very skimpy underwear under my outfit and very embarrassed that my sex life has come down to this. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about being here. The main reason for my message this morning was my growing level of horniness, a desperation for physical touch building inside me ever since that particularly erotic dream about Alice. A desperation that I'd realised that no amount of distraction or masturbation would take away. And although I know that it's a female touch I crave, this is honestly the next best option. The second reason for my message, is that since my realisation, I'm slowly starting to wonder whether it was simply sex that I was enjoying, as opposed to any sort of attraction to men. So I'd hoped that this meet up would be a sort of test. A test of my gayness.

Finally, I hear light footsteps on the other side of the door, and I swallow down my nerves, forcing myself to adopt a laid back stance. Relaxing my shoulders backwards and jutting out my hip as I drop down on my right leg, I'm aware that I could either look very cool, or very awkward. Praying it's the former, the door finally slowly swings open, enough for me to see the person on the other side.

Dressed very fashionably in a pair of flowy chinos and a close fitted crop top with a slight collar, an elegant woman stands at the threshold to the house. She smiles broadly at me, pulling the door open a little further.

"Hello?" Instantly my courage deserts me, and I revert to feeling like a small child standing in front of a real-life goddess. Her skin glows with health, her short pixie cut thick and curly, creating a sort of halo around her head that makes her look almost ethereal. The outline of a muscular abdomen peeks out from beneath her top, her slender form accentuated by the tight waistband of her trousers and the perfectly ironed fold along their outer edge. She stands elegantly, poised like a ballerina with her shoulders back, neck long and straight, head cocked to the side as she takes me in, obviously waiting for my response.

"Oh hi. I was looking for... erm." I'm suddenly unsure of whether I should even say why I'm here, or whether I should mention Isaac's name. This goddess of a woman with her shiny smile and kind eyes that make me crumble internally. I can't help but wonder if this might be Isaac's wife. Cause, considering her outfit, it's sure as hell not his cleaner. I take a deep breath, forcing myself to stand tall. I'm beautiful too, I remind myself, in my own way. No matter how small and childlike this stunning woman may make me feel.

"I'm sorry to bother you. I was just looking for a friend. But I think I've got the wrong house, I do apologise." As I turn to leave, my long hair swishing behind me, the woman reaches out to stop me, lightly resting her hand on my arm to halt me in my steps.

"Are you looking for Isaac by any chance? You must be Reyna!" I can't help my eyebrows from shooting up into my hairline. So Isaac has told her about me? He's actually mentioned my name in the presence of his wife? Assuming she is his wife... I'm still shell-shocked as she ushers me into the house, an expression that is surely obviously visible on my face.