One

"Barnes, what did you do." Tony said, sternly but calmly.

"Exactly what she asked me to do." This made Wanda and Natasha giggle, catching Bucky's eye as he scoffed in response. Sam's face was a picture - he had a look that silently told Bucky he was proud.

"And what is that, exactly?" Tony quizzed, his eyebrow raised as he leant forward.

"I wish I could tell you, Tony, but you wouldn't want to know." He scoffed again, grabbing a beer from the fridge and taking a sip. "I'd say no missions for atleast a week."

This made Wanda and Natasha snap, they began to roll around the floor with howling laughs. They knew exactly what had happened and that you definetely did ask for if. Begged for it.

"You do realise we could hear everything, right?" Steve asked with a grin.

"There's your answer then, Stark." Bucky grinned as he looked at Tony, leaving his half empty beer on the counter and walking back into your room. You were in the bath, gently washing yourself with the warm, bubbly water easing your muscles and cleansing your airways.

"How you feeling?" He left a lingering kiss on your forehead.

"Relaxed.."

"Good."

"Y'know, I feel like I pressured that... I'm sorry."

"You pressured nothing, doll. I was waiting for the right time. Did I hurt you in anyway?" His cheeky grin slowly faded into a confused, worried frown.

"Not at all, Buck. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to seem like a... a whore. I should'nt of gone that far. I'm disgusted with myself. I should'nt of said any of that about you. It's dehumanising." You bit your lip as you fought back tears. You felt easy. You realised that it was more than just a crush and it upset you that there was a slight chance he didn't feel the same about you. He stood from the toilet seat, crouching behind your head and placing his hand on your cheek, rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"You're perfect, Y/N. The perfect woman. There was something about you when you first arrived that I couldn't take my mind off of. I wanted you - not even just sexually - I wanted all of you. Your quirks, your imperfections, I wanted you all to myself. I'm selfish, y'know."

"You're just saying that.." You tried to move his hand from his cheek, but his hold tightened, remaining still.

"I'm not, Y/N.. I.. I love you.."

"What?.." You quickly span around in the bathtub, looking into his eyes as a confused look washed over your face. You wanted to say it back, but you were scared.

"I- wow. I'm sorry, that just came out.." Before he could finish his sentence, you stood up, running into him and smashing your lips against his. Through the kisses you whispered "I love you too." The kisses deepend, going from lust to love. Your heart was on fire, pushing the flames through your veins. Was it too early to love him? Or was it just the right time? You knew him from Russia, but you didn't know him. And now you did, and you did love him. He pulled away, holding your face in his hands. "Are you sure? You can't go back from this if you are. I won't let you."

"I've never been so sure in my life." You kissed him again, softly, with passion. He grabbed a towel from the shelf and wrapped it around your waist. "Get dressed, something nice. I want to take you to dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yes. I want this night to have been more than sex. I want you to trust me when I tell you I love you."

Tears glazed your eyes as you smiled sweetly, brushing your hand over his face. This was it. He left the bedroom, being stopped by voices in the commons before he reached his room.