Freight Car

You could hear the chopper land against the shattered ceiling, as you watched 3 more fly past into Manhattan.

"Sam, Wanda, you're with me, Rhodes and Y/L/N. The rest of you head back to the compound. Watch the perimiter - noone gets in, noone gets out." Tony yelled through the comms. Bucky grabbed you before you could run to the stairs.

"Be safe, doll. I want you back in one piece. I love you.." He kissed you quickly, but as if it was the last time he would ever kiss you.

"I love you too, Buck." You ran and made your way up the stairs, coming out onto the roof and climbing into the chopper. Fury, Agent Hill and Agent Rion were in the back, strapped in.

"Wasn't how I expected to see you again, Y/N. What's it been? Like 3, 4 days? And you're already back on the killsheets?" He chuckled.

"Nice to see you too, Nick. Put your fucking foot on it. We have no time to waste. If someone gets wind of Selvig being dead my parents are gone too. Nobody touches them."

"Copy that." The pilot said as you all strapped yourselves in and put your headset on.

"What are we working with?" The pilot asked the other choppers who were closing in on the house.

"Multiple Hydra soldiers dead, family held hostage inside - two. Landing sequence in 5."

Your heart was beating out of your chest, you looked down in horror at the blood covering your body. It wasn't yours. It had been a long, long time since you killed someone in close combat like that.
Before you could keep your thoughts racing, a hand grabbed your shoulder.

"You okay, Muffin?"

"Stupid question." You looked back down at your dress and shoes and then back up at Tony.

"Yeah it was, wasn't it. We're almost there."

The chopper landed on the lawn inside the gates. The other teams were already there, picking off the Hydra agents that were outside the house. It was getting real now. You hadn't even stepped foot near this house in 15 years. You wanted to lead the team that went inside. This was your mission. It deserved to be. You stepped out from the chopper and ran to the door, cocking your gun and holding it close up against your chest.

"Think we could use some magic, Y/N." Tony shouted through the comms.

You stood there, closing your eyes. All fuses in the house blew simultaniously as you lifted your fingers and pulled the bolts from the door hinges, slamming them against the floor. The doors fell, leaving a plain walkway as the Hydra soldiers inside turned to your gaze.

"14 hostiles." Agent Hill said through comms.

You put a shot through the back of the heads of the two agents stood infront of your parents, who were bound and gagged back to back in two chairs. "I call 12."

Tony and Rhodey held their hands up, the pings from the blasts of their suits piercings your ears.

"We call none. Sam check the perimiter." Tony shouted.

"On it."

You stepped properly into the door. They were tied together in the middle of the two staircases that ran up to the first floor. You froze. Tony took the gags off of your parents mouths.

"Genevive. Pierre. Good to see you."

"Stark.." Your dad shouted happily, begging to be untied. Tony tried to calm them down as Rhodey untied them. Then there was stomping from behind you. Two more agents, speaking to eachother as they walked in, not looking at the scene infront of them. The room paused.