28. Warnings: Profanity and Natasha Romanoff With a Black Heart Emoji

A/N It's been a bit! HEYYY

KEYYYY

Natasha Romanoff - idk anymore 🖤
Steve Rogers - +1 (678) 136-7092 - Mc Patriotic_Oldie
Clint Barton - +1 (212) 295-9752 - arrow eye
Kate Bishop - +1 (718) 550-4358 - purple arrow
America Chavez - +1 (787) 5872-898 - space time continuum 
Wanda Maximoff - +1 (201) 214-9010 - ✨Sparkle Drug✨
Bucky - +1 (718) 212-1104 - Bucket🪣
Sam Wilson - +1 (504) 361-9087 - brain bird
Peter Parker - +1 (929) 018-8974 - Webhead🕸
Yelena Belova - +1 (646) 980-712 - FUN AUNT
Riri Williams - +1 (312) 583-2384 - sort of iron woman
Tommy Shepherd - +1 (937) 810-7631 - Speedy Ganzallas
Billy Kaplan - +1 (718) 987-3126 - ✨Sparkle Drug But Make It Gay✨
Abigail Palmer - +1 (332) 210-6783 - Aberoogle Poodle

August's POV

If one of us die, blame Tony

GUESS WHOS BACK
BACK AGAIN

Webhead🕸
ur mom

brain bird
shut up no one asked

Bucket🪣
dont bully the kid

brain bird
ur the one bullying him!

Bucket🪣
yea?? really? what'd i do

brain bird
...everything 👀

✨Sparkle Drug✨
how convenient

purple arrow
yes, that means none of the blame goes
to Tony

arrow eye
nice one

brain bird
shit

Mc Patriotic_Oldie
LANGUAGE!

brain bird
fuck off

✨Sparkle Drug✨
OOOOooooOOOO

purple arrow
SOMEONES IN TROUBLE
CAN I WATCH THEM DIE?

brain bird
I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING

Mc Patriotic_Oldie
Dear my friend Sam,
Your language over the past few weeks has 
gotten considerably worse. We have children
on our team, and some of them live with us. 
I hope to see you set a good example for our
next generation, because if they start mimicking
profanity, everyone will know who's to blame. 
Let's not let it get to that point.
With love, Steven Rogers

FUCK 😃 SHIT. POOP.
MoMmY

purple arrow 
dammit, Im gonna fuckin die and drink my ass's
shit with a bitchy bitch

FUN AUNT 
ASS FUCK SHIT DAMN HELL FUCKITY FUCK FUCK

idk anymore 🖤
you too?? seriously, yelena?

sort of iron woman
ass cheeks

space time continuum
I LOVE FUCKING GIRLS

✨Sparkle Drug But Make It Gay✨
I. WANT. FUCKIN.
im not as bold as America...

Speedy Ganzallas
DAMNHELLASSBITCHSHITFUCK

what the fuck he's fast

Aberoogle Poodle
FUCKY FUCK FUCK FUCKERS FUCK ME BITCH
MWAHAHA BITCHY SHITY FUCK FUCK

My phone continued to blow up until I put it on silent. I leave the compound, I can't handle the noise anymore. So I go back to the trees towards the fort I made weeks ago.

I take a deep breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. I'm in the woods, all alone, like I always am. It's peaceful. Maybe I wasn't ready to relive my past, but I can't change the fact that in the past I rewatched my nightmares consciously. Sometimes I wish I could just take a break from living. Not die- I've been through too much to give up now. I just want a break from opening my eyes everyday and doing the same thing, over and over. I hate repetition, isn't that nice? I live in a world that loves to do the same thing time and time again, yet I feel like I'll break one day and just scream until I get something different. 

I lie down on the moss, it rained yesterday yet I can't bring myself to care. I'll conjure something simple if I'm too wet or cold on my trek back. I wish I could lie here forever. This is nice, almost too nice. Maybe I don't deserve it, maybe I've done too much to be allowed to rest, but sometimes you need to just reward yourself. Reward yourself by allowing yourself to pretend you're just like everyone else. But seriously, what even is 'everyone else' if almost everyone I know has trauma, even the day to day pedestrians. Abigail is 'normal' yet her mom's dead. MJ's got shit and trust issues and we don't even know why. Ned lives with his grandma... there has to be a story behind that. I don't want to get to know more people if I know everyone has something they won't talk about. If we're describing normal as someone who's been through shit, I'm normal. Yet I'm even worse off than that.

I want to rest and sleep, but I know a shadow appears every time my eyelids don't open. Something scary with a cheshire cat grin and red eyes loves to remind me why I'm merely alive and not living. But yet someone opposes these ideas. I mean there's also... but he's not relevant right now.

And here she is, the one person I truly trust. (Not the complicated one) 

A long sigh escapes her lips before I see her stand over me.

"Hi, Nat." I mumble, challenging her worried stare with a quirk of my brow.

"Hi, kid, can we talk?" She asks, as I bring myself up.

"The entire reason I'm here is so I could escape you. I'm really sorry about yesterday, I just-"

She stops me with a hug. "August, I'm so proud of you, and how far you've come. You were so fucking brave yesterday, and I know you still have a lot to work past, but you're doing so much better than you think you are. You're not a monster, and you deserve what the Avengers and SHIELD have given you." She clears her throat, pushing herself away from me, offering a slight, half sided smile. "Though, um- I, uh, about the mom thing.-"

I cut her off. "I'm really, really sorry about that, Tasha. That just came out, I was overwhelmed and my past was right in my face. My mom is probably so mad at me." I thought with my droning on she'd stop me, but she didn't. "I'm so sorry, I uhm- it's not that, I mean- you know- fuck it! Why should I be so scared about this? I do see you as a mother figure, Natasha, and it kills me because I've got this fear of rejection and I feel like I'm betraying my parents. And if you don't see me as a daughter, I understand. And I know I don't deserve this love everyone's giving me and telling me is ok to accept, but sometimes I think you're the only person I need and the one thing I do deserve. I feel like with all my guilt you're allowed in my story. You're the one thing that will help me find peace. So yea, we're talking, and I don't want to get that awkward confession out. I want a yes or a no."

Natasha curls in her lip, and at this moment I thought the very obvious answer wouldn't be the answer I'd get. Maybe she isn't ready, maybe I did push her. I thought my bravery would get me a hug, get me an 'I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you as if you were my own.' But I couldn't even get that before I ran again. All I'm good at is fucking running.

I hear a faint, "August, wait!" But she should've answered quicker, because now my pride won't let me turn back. 

<3

It's a bit rushed but OoOoOoOo suspense !!!