chapter 3: new friends

The PJ Masks were still fighting the monsters and they had an advantage at the beginning but since they haven't fought like this before the monsters started to get the better of them and now they are together in a pile with some bruises.

Catboy: this is not going well anymore

Owlette: what do we do now

An Yu: I am suggesting a retreat

Ice Cub: we still need to stop them

Newton Star: but how

Gekko was about to say something but then he looked at three windows and saw that they looked like a water drop hitting a sink full of water.

Gekko: guys am I seeing things or are those windows acting weird. he said as the others looked at the windows and saw the same thing.

Owlette: yeah that is weird

After she said that one at a time a vehicle came out of the three windows and they stopped in front of them. (and this is what the vehicles looked like)

 (and this is what the vehicles looked like)

Catboy: what

An Yu: are

Ice Cub: those

Newton Star: things

The three vehicles then started to open up and three people came out of them and then stood in from of the vehicles looking at the monsters, and each with a different armor. One looked like a red dragon, one looked like a black bat, and the other looked like a white swan.

???1 (red dragon): looks like we were right, but I thought we got them all

???2 (black bat): seems to me like a few got away

???3 (white swan): we will just get rid of them now

All three then pulled a card out of their belts. The red dragon put the card in a thing on his left arm while the other two put it in a sword. After they closed them we hear "sword vent" and then each got a different sword. the dragon got a regular looking sword, the bat got a lance looking sword and the swan dot a double blade sword.

???1 (red dragon): I got the zebra

???2 (black bat): the squid is mine

???3 (white swan): and I got the grunts. she said before they ran towards the monsters

The three fought them for a while then they pulled another card out and put in the wrist thing or their sword and we hear "final vent".

The dragon guy jumped and spun in the air as a red dragon appeared around it, then the dragon shot fire on him and he did a flying kick which hit and destroyed the zebra monster. The bat guy jumped and a big black bat came and attached to the guys back and became a cape, then he also did like a flying kick but his cape became a drill which kit and destroyed the squid monster. For the swan, a giant swan came and blew the grunts to the swan person and she slashed each of them as they went by and were destroyed behind her.

During all of this the Power Heroes were just watching them, mainly cause they were still bumped and bruised. Romeo and Xaviax also were watching them and Xaviax was a little mad to see them.

Romeo: so those three are some of the riders you told me about

Xaviax/human: I will be back. he said as he just disappeared

Back on the ground the three riders came together and looked at the power heroes as they got up too.

Catboy: thanks for the assist but who are you three

the three then did a little movement then their suit glowed and then a big circle thing came in the middle of them and a few seconds later the circle and suits were gone leaving three people.

???1: I cant believe you six tried to fight them

???3: it was really dangerous to do so

???2: especially when your in pajamas

Ice Cub: well we are heroes so we had to try. he said not liking how they said that

Owlette: we are the power heroes

???1: well we are Kamen Riders

???2: I am Len, this is Kit and Kase and we are Kamen Rider Wing knight (Len), Dragon Knight (Kit), and Siren (Kase)

Catboy: well I am Catboy and these are Gekko, Owlette, Ice Cub, Newton Star, and An yu. Also during the day all of us but An Yu are called Conner, Greg, Newton, Amaya, and Ivan.

After introductions, behind the riders a thing landed and they all faced it and the riders were surprised to see who it was.

Xaviax/human: well well well if it isn't Kit and his rider friends Len and Kase

Kit, Len, Kase: Xaviax. they said in a surprise voice

Kit: we destroyed you how are you back

Xaviax/human: I told you I would be back, and I also had some help from my new friend Romeo. he said as the power heroes heard that and were surprised

Len: planning to take over this world too

Xaviax/human: yeah, but this time, me and my new friend will take over all of the worlds that exist, i just need some info about some people which I took last night and I will get it all ready. he said as the power heroes were surprised again to hear he took the people.

Kase: how are your minions returning

Xaviax/human: Romeo's machine can return anyone that is dead which is how I am back, so if you excuse me I have worlds to conquer. he said before he disappeared

An Yu: who was than

Len: that was Xaviax someone really bad and he wants to rule all the worlds and we have to stop them.

Newton Star: then let us help you

Kit: I don't know it is a good idea to

Catboy: we heard him talk about Romeo, he is someone we have dealt with from time to time, and with them together it is bad, besides he said he took people from here and we want to rescue them.

The trio then though it over for a bit then made an agreement.

Len: fine you can help, but be a little careful cause it will be difficult, so now lets get to the others and tell them about our situation

Gekko: you have others

Kase: yeah now follow us and make sure to stay together cause it would be bad if any of you got lost.

They all went to a mirror, and they Len entered it which surprised the power heroes but they followed him in one at a time with Kit and Kase following.

That is it for this chapter. The power heroes have met the Kamen Rider and now are working together to stop Xaviax and Romeo. Comment down below what you think will happen to them. See you next time.