part 1

Sharma mansion

Dheeraj Sharma was sitting in the hall and reading the newspaper. Deepali Sharma and Aakansha Sharma were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast.

Suddenly dheeraj asked " deepali where is Noor"

"papa as always she is sleeping you know n she is a sleepyhead 😂" dev replied.

"But she will get late for office and then she will say why didn't you wake me up early " dheeraj said

"don't worry papa I was going only to wake her up ". Aakansha said

Pov- Noor
" Noor baacha get up it's 7:45 alredy you will get late for office " I heard my bhabhi's voice and suddenly I woke up to check the time shit I will get late wake up Noor

" good morning bhabhi " I wished my bhabhi as I woke up

"good morning sweetheart now get ready and come fast till then I will set the table for breakfast " with that she went downstairs.

Oo hello guys I forget to introduce myself I am Noor Sharma 24 years old sweet, kind , caring,lazy and clumsy girl.Hehehe just kidding 😅😅.okay bye I will go now otherwise I will get late.

I hurriedly went to Washroom did my business.

I wera a pink shirt and white pants. And did a little bit of makeup which consist of moisture, lip gloss and muscara.And tied my hairs in high ponytail.

After getting ready I went downstairs where my sweet family was having their breakfast. "Good morning lovely people" I wished them.

" Good morning sleepyhead" my annoying brother replied sometimes I wonder how did my bhabhi fell in love with this monkey but what to say love is blind. I ignored him and sat at the chair to eat my breakfast but my brother playfully smacked my head

"ahh papa see this monkey son of yours is annoying me" I said to my father and my father glared my brother. Hehe my brother got scared and resumed his breakfast.

"stop it both of you are you a kid always you both fight with each other now silently eat your breakfast otherwise you will get late for your office " my mother said .

Then I realised that I am getting late because of this monkey I hurriedly ate my breakfast and after wishing everyone good bye I went outside towards my Jaan .

You all must be thinking who is my Jaan so don't worry I will tell you my Jaan is my car ( thar) . I am obsessed with thar . It was my dream to buy thar from my own money and finally 3 months ago I bought it .

 It was my dream to buy thar from my own money and finally 3 months ago I bought it

I sat in my car and started my journey till my office.But I think today God also want that I should be late because this Mumbai traffic is such a headache I am stuck in the traffic from last 15 minutes.

Finally at 9:20 I reached my office and at the entrance of the office there were my two besties Shanaya and Riya . We three are besties from school and luckily we got the same college and now same office 😂😂.I went towards them and said "Good morning darlings"

"Noor what is this you are late we are waiting for you from last 10 min " Shanaya said.

" Sorry yrr you know n Mumbai's traffic because of that I got late " I said with a sad face and puppy eyes

"okay okay now don't make such faces let's go otherwise boss will scold us" Riya said. Hehehe 😂 my puppy eyes worked. After that we went towards our floor and like that we got busy in our work.

In evening,at 6:30 everyone in the office started to leave and me and Riya also went downstairs where Shanaya was waiting for us at the exit.

"So tomorrow is Saturday so what is the plan" Riya asked.

" why don't we go on our friends date it's been so long since we have gone to any " Shanaya said.

" I am in" I said.

" So friends date is it?" Riya asked.

" Noor first I will come to your home and from there we will go to Riya's home" Shanaya said.

"ok cool byee let's meet tomorrow " with that we wished each other and went towards our home .

At night:9:00pm

We all were eating food with me and my brother pulling each other's legs .

And suddenly I asked my bhabhi "bhabhi I have a doubt how you fell in love with this monkey what did you see in him" and everyone laughed at my question except my brother who threw a pillow in my direction but I douched it .

"I also don't know Noor I also sometimes wonder how did I fell for him maybe I was blind or what that time" my bhabhi playfully replied.

My brother face was worth watching he was so shocked after hearing 😂😂. But after that he replied "don't worry darling let's go to our room then I will tell you how you fell in love with me" my bhabhi face got so red due to blushing.

"ahmm bhai mom and dad are also here you are not alone" I whispered to him .

"so what I am just letting my darling confusion clear I didn't say anything wrong" my brother said

"okay okay now stop bickering and go to your room and sleep it's already 10:30" my mother replied.

"okay mom we are going good night" I said and we all departed to our rooms and I started watching tmkoc and read a desi romantic novel on Wattpad before sleeping.you know big fan of tmkoc and desi romance. And with that when sleep consume me I also don't know.

Ok so hii guys hope you all liked the chapter and if you all like it please vote and comment down your thoughts regarding the story. Till then byy see you tomorrow ❤️