part 22

Pov-author

All were having their breakfast when Karan said "maa aaj aap noor ko doctor ke paas tho lekar jana mene appointment alredy leli h waise ma Jane wala tha but meri ek bhoot important meeting aagayi h but phir bhi ma try karunga aana ka" and everyone frowned after hearing it

"Kyu kya hogaya h meri bacchi ko kal tak tho theek thi"ragini said.

"woh maa bas kuch din se nauseatic feel ho raha h yeh bas kuch jada hi tension le rahe h" Noor said.

"Jaan isko tension nhi care bolte ha" Karan said while getting up from his seat while coming towards Noor.

"Bye I am going to take care and call me once you reach the hospital I will try to come"he said while kissing her forehead and she nodded and bid him bye.

After the breakfast Noor and ragini left for the hospital with driver and after 30 mins they reached the hospital.Noor first messaged Karan that they have reached. After that they both went towards the reception "Hello I have appointment for Dr shweta under Mrs Noor Karan Chauhan name" Noor said and receptionist checked it and nooded and told a nurse to escort them till the cabin .

" ma'am please wait for 10 mins doctor will be here" the nurse said and both Noor and ragini waited inside the cabin.

Pov-Karan

I was in meeting but my whole attention was on my phone waiting for Noor's message about she went hospital or not. I was so worried yesterday when I saw her running in the Washroom and puking it was happening since few days but noor was not listening when I was continuously telling her to let's go and visit the doctor .My chain of thoughts ended when my phone pinned with a message and it was from Noor that she reached the hospital.After that I tried to end the meeting with the investors. And after 45 mins the meeting ended and I signed the deal with them

"Sorry Mr Patil but I have to take a leave now my wife is sick and she has went to hospital for checkup and I want to accompany her" I said

" I understand Mr Chauhan wife come first" he said and we bid bye.

I sat in the car and started to drive towards the hospital when I was in mid way my phone started to ring and when I saw who was it and it was none other than Noor I picked it up.

" Karan" I heard her voice and it was looking like she was crying.

"What happened Jaan why are you crying what happened" I asked getting tensed

" Karan we are going to be parents" she said and I was numb after hearing. I got distract for minute that I didn't saw a truck coming from front I was trying to save myself but it was late and the truck hit my car and my car rolled three times and my head hit head many times I was hearing my Jaan voice countinously and after sometime I lost my senses.

Pov-Noor

Mom and I were waiting in the cabin for the doctor after 10 mins the doctor came and I went inside her personal cabin with her and mom was sitting outside only.

"Hello Mrs Chauhan tell me what's the problem" she asked me and I told her about my problem and she called a nurse inside after hearing my problem.

"Okay so Mrs Chauhan we need to take a few tests go with nurse and she will take the test" she said and I went with the nurse.She took some test and also she gave me pregnancy kit also to check and I was so shocked after realising the problem because I missed my dates since 1 month I took the kit and did the process. After that gave to the nurse she told me to wait for 1 hour and the reports will be given.

After 1 hour the doctor called me inside"so Mrs Chauhan I saw your reports and congratulations you are 4weeks pregnant" she said and I was so shocked that tears started to coming out from my eyes.

"Really doctor I am pregnant" I said and she nooded smiling.

"Mrs Chauhan these are the tablets you have to take and this is your diet chart you have to eat healthy food for your baby and your next visit will be next month" she said and I nodded and went outside.

I saw mom was talking to someone on the phone outside so I first called Karan and after some rings he picked the call " Karan" I said while tears were formed in my eyes because of happiness.

"What happened Jaan why are you crying what happened" he said in a tensed voice.

"Karan we are going to be parents" I said and there was complete silence from his side and after some seconds i heard a loud horn from his side I was countinously calling his name but he was not responding and I heard a crash voice and some noises I was so getting tensed "Karan pls answer me Karan" I was saying while tears were countinously flowing I was not getting what to do and his phone also get switched off I was so panicking then I called Rahul bhai and he picked

" Rahul Bhai Karan I think he got into a accident I was talking with him when I heard a truck horn sound and some crash voice and noises please find him bhai please I am at hospital I don't know what to do please track his no his phone is also showing switched off bhai please find him please" I said while crying

" hey hey Noor calm down I will find him don't take tension ha I will see" he said and cut the call.