part 9

Pov-author

Yesterday when Noor proposed Karan after that she decided to tell her parents.

So today she was going to tell them as she went downstairs her father called her and said to sit "so Noor yesterday my friend send me a biodata of a he is a good boy so we have selected him for you today at night they are coming to see you so be ready" he said and Noor was shocked

"but papa I love someone else and I was going to tell you that only " she said

"I don't know anything we have already said yes to them they are coming to see you just for formality " he said

"but " before she could say anything her father interrupted her and said  "enough not a single word " and he went inside his room

Noor tried to talk to her mother, bhai and bhabhi but they all ignored her and went not before telling her to get ready till 8: 00 pm .

Noor was sitting in her room and she was crying continuously and there Karan was also not picking her call she called him many times but he didn't answer then she tried to call Rahul and his secretary informed that he is in a meeting .

At night Noor's bhabhi came to get Noor ready Noor try to talk to her bhabhi about the situation but her bhabhi only said that what dad is doing is good for her because the guy is genuinely nice.

And then she got her ready and her brother came and said the boy and his family is here and told them to come downstairs.

Noor adjust her dupata and she thought that she will talk to the guy to cancel the weeding and with that she went downstairs.

She went downstairs with her bhabhi she has her eyes down her mother gives her tray that contain glasses of juice .

She went towards the groom with her eyes down and she one by one gave them juice and now she was standing in front of the boy waiting for him to take the glass and suddenly a husky voice came "Jaan you are looking so breathtaking" and as she heard it her head snapped towards the voice and she was shock would be understatement.

Because the guy was none other than Karan . And suddenly everyone started laughing seeing her state and her father came towards her and said " Noor what did you think that I will marry you with your concern"

"but dad this how " she asked

he said " last week Karan met with us and told us about you both he told that he wants to marry you and that he has came here to take our permission and to ask our concern before proposing to you and after somedays we agreed "

"Noor did you remember that day I came in your room to talk to you about your boyfriend that day only he came" her brother said and she started crying and went to her room.

After seeing her like that Karan felt hurt and he went behind her not before taking her father's permission.

As Karan entered her room a pillow landed on his face.  "Mr Chauhan you lier I hate you get out of my room how can you do that with me since morning I was so tensed and was crying continuously you not even a single time picked my call for one second I thought that I will gonna marry some other guy " she said and was still crying