part4

Pov- Noor

Today is Monday so I woke up early at 7:00 am . Because every Monday I go to shiv temple . So I woke up went to Washroom and did my business and got ready.

I went downstairs where my mother and bhabhi was waiting for me

I went downstairs where my mother and bhabhi was waiting for me . After that we three went to the temple and prayed to mahadev "mahadev apko bhi pata h jabse maine uss din Karan ko dekha h tabse mera dimag m wahi betha hua h please kuch kijiye jaise ma usse bhul jau kyuki apko bhi pata h pyaar vyaar yeh meri kismat ma nhi h agge ja kar rejection hi milega tho pls mahadev kuch kijiye " after praying she went towards pandit ji and take his blessings and he gave them prashad.

After dropping mom and bhabhi to home I directly came to office and started doing my work.

At the lunch time me , Shanaya and Riya we three were having our lunch and suddenly Riya said "guys do remember that I introduced two friends of bhai and one them was Rahul bhai actually he got a big project and today he is giving party to his both friends he has invited us also "

"oo wow he is such nice guy he invited us also " Shanaya said excitedly.

"But I am not coming " I said

"why" " kyu" Riya and Shanaya asked.

" because we don't know them personally that much and it will not look good and he said to you as a to invite us as a formality " I said.

"It is not like he didn't said as a formality but he genuinely wanted to invite us".Riya said

" but.." before I could say something Shanaya said" no but and you are coming pls pretty pls " she said and now she was showing me her puppy eyes and Riya also joined her .

Huff how can I say no to these eyes " ok I will come " I said

"yee" both shouted in excitement and the whole office was seeing us like we are some aliens we mouthed sorry to them

Riya said"ok so the party is at xyz club at 9:00 pm "

"ok so Noor be ready I will come at 8:30 to pick you up " Shanaya said and I nooded to her .

In evening after completing my work I went home and now I realised that there will be that hunk also how will I face him with so much difficulties I have started to forget him but it looks like mahadev don't want me to forget him. And now I can't say no to Shanaya and Riya they will start there drama.bhagwan please asa kuch kardo woh aye hi nhi .

It was 8:25 and I was already and was waiting for Shanaya.

And as I was just calling Shanaya to ask her where she is but before that her call came informing that she had came

And as I was just calling Shanaya to ask her where she is but before that her call came informing that she had came .

At xyz club -
Me and Shanaya started to went inside as Riya was already there with ram Bhai. We both went inside and it was so much crowded don't know why as today is weekday but it was not looking like that. As we reached the private cabin area Riya saw us and towards us to escort us "so finally you both are here I thought you both ditch the plan" she said

" It was not like that because of traffic we got late " I said

"okay okay now let's go they are waiting" she said and we went inside.

Ram bhai came towards us and he hugged both of us then Rahul came and said " so finally the beautiful ladies have graced us with their presence so now come lets start the party" we both wished him congratulations and then went towards him sitting in his glory and looking handsome hunk as always with a smirk on his face ahh this smirk how much I wished to remove this smirk.

We all were talking with each other

We all were talking with each other .Riya said that she wants to dance so she ram bhai, Shanaya and Rohan went to dance they asked me but I rejected them and before they were going to ask karan he glared them and they went away. And now here I was feeling his stares on me and due to nervousness I drank a glass of whisky ahh shit but what the hell it was so sour how can people drink this . After sometime not able to handle his gaze and I was feeling a little bit dizzy so I went towards dance floor and started dancing with Shanaya and Riya.

We three were dancing but suddenly one creepy guy came towards me and started touching me inappropriately while dancing and we three were drunk so it takes me time for me to process and before I could do anything a large hand pulled me towards himself and I collided with his hard chest and it was none other than my hunk oo how handsome he is but suddenly I came out of my lala land when I heard him roaring at that creepy guy "how fucking dare you to touch her" my hunk said

and that boy replied "who are you to ask me it's none of your business"

"It is my business how dare you touch my women get lost from here otherwise you will see hell manager get him out of here now or your club will get sealed in minutes" he said angrily

" we are sorry Mr Chauhan please don't do this" the manager said

" Sorry my foot how dare he touched my girl " Karan said.

Pov-karan

"Karan relax let's go we don't want to create scene here because the girls are drunk it is not safe" ram said calming me down.

After that we all went towards exit I said " Rahul drop Shanaya at her house she is drunk it is not safe for her and I will drop Noor at her place"

" okay byy take care " he said and left with Shanaya and ram went with Riya.And I carried Noor towards the car

Noor was continuously wiggling in my arms " Noor stay still otherwise you'll fall" I said to her

"No leave me I want to dance yaaa hoo" she said with a pout omg Noor what are you doing it is difficult for me to control .

"why are you not leaving me go away from me I don't want to see your handsome face of yours you are making me fall for you and I don't want to because at the end you will also reject me" she said while crying and somewhere I felt happy that she also like me but I also felt said because why she is saying that

" Jaan why are you saying such things I will never leave you and about the rejection thing in my worst dream also I can't do that pls don't cry meri jaan " I said to her

"pakka promise Karo ki app mujhe nhi chodoge or hurt nhi karoge" she said with puppy eyes

"I promise meri jaan " I said to her and after that I saw she slept in my arms.I slowly make her set in passenger seat and I started driving towards her house.

Luckily her bhabhi's call came at mid way and I attended her call and told about the situation and asked for her help to take Noor inside secretly inside because if her parents or brother got to know it will not look good.And as we reached her house her bhabhi came to take her and asked me to come inside but it was already late so I rejected it and bid bye to them and went to my penthouse.

Hello guys hope you all liked the chapter and if you all liked it please vote and comment down. Till then byyy see you tomorrow.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️