part 24

Pov-author

1 month later

Noor was sitting beside Karan who was still in a coma.she left her job because she doesn't want to leave Karan's side.She was holding his hand in her and was caressing it."Karan you promised me that you will never let me cry you will never let my smile drop but see you just broke your promise"

"Karan yrr uth jao n bas karo hogaya n abhi iti konsi narazgi ha apko kyu asa mujhe punish kar rahe ho please uth jao agar mera liye nhi par humare hone Wale bacche ka liye uth jao please" she said while crying.

After sometime ragini came with fruits and juice" Noor now be a good girl and eat these fruits and juice" ragini said.

Noor nooded and took the plate from her and started eating."maa aap hi apne beta ko bolo n ki uth Jaye abhi hogaya bhoot"she said while tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

"Noor meri bacchi tumko aapne aap ko majboot rakhna h mujhe pata hai tumhare bhoot difficult h par agar khud ke liye nhi tho apne bacche ka liye socho tum asa rote rahogi tho bache ki health par asar hoga or jaha tak mera beta ki baat woh jaldi hosh ma ajayenga" ragini said.

Next day

Noor waked up and she turned towards"good morning love" she said with a smile and after that she went towards bathroom.

After taking a bath she got ready in a saree and make a juda of her hairs. Everyday she dressed nicely with a hope that may be Karan will wake up and after seeing her he will compliment her.

After taking a last glance at mirror she kissed Karan' s forehead and went downstairs.

She saw ragini in the kitchen  "maa mai mandir ja rahi hu"

"Ok come soon" she said and Noor nooded and went outside and sat in the car and driver started the car.

Soon she reached the temple she took aarti and prashad thali and started climbing the stairs meanwhile bodyguards were following her.

When she reached in front of shiv ji idol she first gave thali and prashad to the bodyguard to hold till she prays.

"Hey mahadev Aaj pure ek mahina hogaya hai Karan ji abhi tak coma me ha please unko hosh ma abhi la dijiye ma or nhi rah pa rhi hu asa please shiv ji kuch kijiye....." she prayed while tears formed in her eyes.

After praying she went towards the pandit ji and passed him aarti and prashad thali pandit took it and took a flower and touch it on the god's feet and gave it to Noor "beta bhagwan par vishwas rakho jald hi sab theek kar denge mahadev" he said and Noor took his blessings.

After that she went towards the poor people who were sitting outside the temple and started distributing them prashad.while she was distributing it a bodyguard came towards her and said  "ma'am Mrs Chauhan is calling you" and he passed her phone to her.

" Hello maa" she said
"Noor jaldi Ghar aao Karan ko hosh aa Gaya ha" ragini said and Noor was numb after hearing this but soon she composed herself.

"Driver jii jaldi gadi nikale" she said and started running towards the car and bodyguards were also running behind her.

Soon she reached home and when she reached her room she saw everyone present there and doctor was checking Karan.so everyone were waiting outside.

After some minutes doctor came outside "doctor is he fine" Noor asked.

"Everything is good but his left hand is fractured but I applied him plaster it will take 2 weeks for him to be completely fine.His memory has not lost that is the good thing"he said and take their leave.

Noor ran towards the mandir which was in their home to pray till then everyone went to meet Karan.

"Mahadev aapka bhot bhot thank you apne mera Karan ko wapis hosh ma la liya thank you so much mahadev......"she prayed and after that she went towards her room.

As she entered  her eyes met with his eyes and tears started to flow from her eyes. Both were lost in each others eyes.Everyone started to leave giving privacy to the couple.

Noor slowly went towards him. While Karan eyes were just on her seeing her crying like this his heart clenched."jaan kuch bolongi nhi" he said

"I hate you kite bure ho aap asa kon karta h apko pata h bhi ma kaise apke bina 1 mahina rahe payi hu Marne jaisi halat hogayi thi meri jab apko mene dekha jab apka accident hua tha ek baar bhi apne mera or apne bache ka bare ma nhi socha ha n ki unke upar kya bitegi jab tak apse baate karado ki jaan ma promise karta kabhi apko rone nhi dunga or abhi dekho kya Kiya aapne I am warning you never leave me" she said while hugging him crying on his chest while he was caressing her hairs with his right hand.

"I am sorry Jaan please apne Karan ko maaf nhi karongi and I promise I will never leave you" he said and kissed her temple.she was feeling so relaxed in his arms.

"Congratulations Mr Chauhan papa banne Wale ho aap" she said making him smile

"Noor I am so happy that day also after hearing that I am becoming a dad I was feeling so happy" he said.

"Kal ki meri date h sonography ki waise tho mujhe laga tha ki ma akele jaungi par dekho bhagwan ne meri sun Li kal pura progress pata chalega" she said and Noor started to telling him about how she made it out this whole month without him.

So hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it. Till then byyy see you tomorrow.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️