part 19

Pov-author

Days slowly slowly passed and our couple were enjoying their new life.Both started to go to their office and in evening Noor comes early she cooks the meal for them though they have servants but noor prefers to make dinner by herself.In night both ate dinner together and now our Karan has come on the track he comes home on time not like before that there is no fixed time. After dinner both of them went for a walk with brony and tell each other about their day.Now it has been 3 months since their marriage and in these three months they have made love several times.

Present time

Today Noor didn't went to office as she was not feeling well since last night.Now she is cooking lunch as today maid is on the leave. She was so ingrossed in cooking that she didn't realise that brony was sitting behind her.Until she heard his voice she smiled at him and picked him up in her one hand and with her other hand she turn of the gas."ooh my baby mumma attention nhi de rahi thi hn" she said in a baby voice and rubbed her nose with his and in response he barked making her giggle.

Today she was thinking to go to Karan' s office and surprise him with lunch. So she went and got ready in pink kurti.

 So she went and got ready in pink kurti

Pov-Noor

I picked the lunch box and told the maid to take care of  brony.I then picked her thar keys and towards the office.As soon i reached the bodyguard came as they recognized the car I smiled at him and give him the keys and went towards the entrance.As I entered the receptionist stood up from her seat " Good afternoon ma'am" she said "Good afternoon Mariya" I said and went towards the private lift and clicked 40th floor button.

As I reached his floor his assistant abhir came towards me "Good afternoon ma'am" he said "Good afternoon abhir bhai kaise ha aap" I asked him about his well being and talked to him for some minutes and went towards my husband's cabin.

I opened the door and what I saw made angry. A girl bending down resulting in her cleavage on full view infront of him while showing some files and talking about it.Her dress was hardly covering her body.I was so furious after seeing that the girl was seducing my husband.But the good thing was that Karan was not paying her any attention.

I went towards them and cleared my throat gaining both of them attention. As Karan saw me he gave me his billion dollar smile making me forget everything but I didn't distract myself "Ms would you like to excuse us I want some private time with my husband" I said in an angry voice the girl gulped down after seeing Noor she started to go outside"And ya remember if next time I saw you like this seducing my husband you will not like the consequences so you better behave" I said and she nooded and went outside.

I turned towards him and glared at him with a 'what was that look' look he just raised his hand and said "jaan I didn't see anything my concentration was on the file what can I do when girls can't stay away from me" " Then go stay with that girls don't dare to come near me" I said and started to move towards the door when suddenly I was pinned to the wall "jaan you know n I don't give a damn to these girls and I can't stay away from you or cheat you so why are you getting so angry I was just kidding" he said while caressing my cheeks claming me down but I pretended to be angry " accha n soory na jaan maaf kardo n" he said with a puppy face and their I completely melted " okay fine but don't repeat this mistake now come lets have lunch I am very hungry" I said we both started to have our lunch with as always lots of talk.

After having lunch I left for home and my mom's call came and we talked literally for 1 hour she was telling me about different things I wanted to talk to bhabhi also but she told me that she went to hospital with bhai for check up as she is pregnant.I still remember 3 months ago when my brother called me house saying it's urgent and when I went they told me they are pregnant and I was on cloud nine as I will become a bua. I was so happy that I was  literally jumping with my brother saying I will become bua and my monkey brother will become a father and to my surprise he didn't said anything that day and was jumping with me

( At night)

I was standing in the balcony gazing the moon as it was looking so beautiful.when suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist." What is my Jaan doing here" Karan said " nothing just looking at the moon how beautiful it is na" I said "hm but my moon is more beautiful" he said looking at me and making me blush.

" accha I forgot to tell you tomorrow mom( Karan's mother)and all are coming aa day after tomorrow is karva chuth and it is my first karva chauth so she is coming to help me" I told him " hmm I know I got a call from dad he informed me but there is no need to do this fast I don't believe in these things you're health is also not well since few days" he said " no I will do and you will not say anything end of discussion now let's go we should sleep they will come in morning" I said and we both went to sleep while cuddling each other.

Hello guys hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it. Till then byyy see you tomorrow.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️