part 15

Pov-author

Noor and Karan was going to Mumbai back. Everyone were sad as their son and daughter in law are going.

And Noor was also sad but because of Karan she was not saying anything.

Noor and Karan came downstairs and the staff was putting their luggage in the cars .

Noor hugged everyone her mother in law said "Noor tum dono wapis jaldi aana hum bhot miss karenge tumko" and Noor promised that they will come very soon and she took elders blessings and they sat in their car and went towards the airport.

As they reached the airport Noor noticed that they are going to other side while the boarding line was other so she asked "Karan hum galat direction m ja rahe h dekho log tho waha piche h"

" jaan hum sahi jagah hi ja rahe h app chale apko pata chal jayega" he replied and after some minutes they reached and Noor jaw dropped after seeing the scene in front of her and Karan chuckled after seeing her reaction

"Karan you own a fucking jet"she said

"yes jaan we both own a fucking jet now come lets go inside" and they entered a airhostess welcomed them Noor noticed that she was gawking her husband so as our Noor is possessive she locks her arms with his and went inside with him Karan smirked after seeing her reaction.

Soon the jet was in the air Karan was giving a tour of the jet to Noor. Now they were in the small room that was in the jet.

Noor was watching everything very kneely suddenly she felt a hand around her waist and she was pulled backwards and Karan starts giving her kisses on her neck and turned her around while smacking his lips on her.

He started kissing her roughly forgetting the door was opened and suddenly the same airhostess came and she cleared her throat as soon as noor heard that she broke the kiss and moved backwards but Karan pulled her towards himself and said "I didn't told you to stop the kiss jaan" and he started kissing her infront of the airhostess and that girl angrily left from there.

Soon they landed Mumbai. And now they are going to their mansion. As they reached Noor was memerized by the house.

"Jaan welcome to our new home" Karan said as they reached the main door

"Jaan welcome to our new home" Karan said as they reached the main door. A lady in mid 40's came

" welcome Karan baba and Mrs Chauhan" she said

"hello Meera aunty" Karan said

"Noor meet her she is Meera aunty and the caretaker of our house" Karan said

"Namaste aunty par app mujhe Mrs Chauhan mat boliye Noor hi boliye"Noor wished her and said.

then Meera smiled nooding and welcomed them. As soon as they entered Noor demanded Karan that she wants the tour of the house and after lot of pressurization Karan agreed and started showing her the house.