part 10

Pov-Author

Today is the engagement of Noor and Karan. The engagement is happening at Sharma mansion only because there are not many guests only family and friends are there. Everyone is busy with the arrangements and Noor is getting ready in her room.

"Noor beta tum tayar hogayi ladke Wale aagaye hai " deepali said while coming inside the room

"ji maa dekho kaise lag rahi hu ma"Noor said

Her mother said with teary eyes "ekdum pari lag rahi h meri beti chalo abhi chale ladke Wale aa gaye h" and then Noor went at backside garden with her mother and bhabhi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Noor was happy seeing the decorations and as she went inside the garden Noor eyes met with Karan's eye both were looking at each other with love.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As she reached she looked at everyone with a smile and then she greeted Karan's family and took blessings from them and finally she saw Karan and gave him her most beautiful smile and in return Karan winked her and then she shyly went towards him ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As she reached she looked at everyone with a smile and then she greeted Karan's family and took blessings from them and finally she saw Karan and gave him her most beautiful smile and in return Karan winked her and then she shyly went towards him then Karan whispered "Jaan bhot sundar lag rahe ho app tho Maan kar raha h ki sabke samne hi kiss kardu" 

" Karan app n bhot hi besharam hogaye ho" she said

"are abhi apni hone wali biwi se hi kiss karna ki baat kar raha hu konsa koi dusri ladki ka sath kar raha hu jo besharam bol rahi ho" "or abhi tho sirif baat hi ki ha mene jab karunga tab kya bologi app jaan" he said with a smirk and she blushed. After that aakansha came with the rings .

First Noor made him wear his ring then Karan sat on his knees and he said " Noor I have not for once has sat on my knees in front of anyone but today I am bowing infront of you and saying this Noor I promise you to love you more each and every day...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

First Noor made him wear his ring then Karan sat on his knees and he said " Noor I have not for once has sat on my knees in front of anyone but today I am bowing infront of you and saying this Noor I promise you to love you more each and every day in our life without any condition , I will laugh with you and will never let you cry, I will support you in every situation" "Noor iss Dil ki sirif aap hi zid hai na apke jaisa koi chaiye na hi apke Siva koi chaiye" "so Miss Noor Sharma would like to be Mrs Noor Karan Chauhan" " will you be the mother of my kids" "will you be my wife" and Noor just nooded her head because words were not coming from her mouth and with that he made her wear the ring and kissed her knuckles.

After the exchange of rings their family and friends started Dancing.

Shanaya and Riya also had a special performance for Noor after that finally the couple came to the stage for their performance and they both started dancing both were lost in each others eye and were dancing gracefully all were watching them with an aww expression. And then they came into their senses when they heard everyone clapping and hooting.

After the dance performance both the family and their friends sat together first they had their dinner and after that they started to play different games like damsharaj, musical chair and after that Noor' s parents,Karan's parents and his bade papa and badi mummy told them how thay get married then all were enjoying their family time in such a short time they all have become very close.

Sorry guys for this short part. But will surely update the next very soon till then byyy.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️

Falling for her love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें