part 23

Pov-author

Noor ran towards the entrance of the hospital where Rahul and ram with blooded shirt running along with a stretcher.

"Karan please wake up Karan see your jaan is standing here please Karan" Noor said while crying and running along with the strecher

"Ma'am please aap idhar hi ruke humko sir ko andar operate karna h" doctor said

"Nhi ma nhi ja rahi kahi bhi Karan ko chod kar Karan please utthe n please" Noor said.

"Noor try to understand like this you're only delaying his treatment" Rahul said while controlling Noor and noor somehow left Karan side

Till now all the family members have arrived jai came while running " what happened to karan and how is he" he asked.

"He got into a road accident while driving and talking with Noor we got to when Noor called me while panicking that he got in a accident and somehow I tracked his phone and got there we don't know anything about his condition doctors are treating him inside but he has lost a lot of blood we are getting scared as doctors are not saying anything till now" Rahul said while crying.

It's been two hours since doctors are operating Karan and Noor is countinously crying and praying to God to save him.

After some minutes the ICU door opened and doctor came outside.Everyone bombarded him with questions "Patient slipped into coma his left leg and hand bones are broken there are very less chances for him to survive but don't worry we have called are best doctors they will arrive soon and will operate and will tell"the doctor said and went.

Noor broke down into cries"I can't lose him I can't .I love him he can't abandon me and our kid he can't we will become an orphan please Rahul Bhai call top doctor do something jai bhai please" Noor said while countinously crying and everyone were shocked after hearing that she is pregnant.

"Noor take care of your baby Karan will be fine don't cry like this you will hurt your baby and Karan will not like this" ragini said while crying.

"Bhai please bring top doctors do something please save my Karan he can't just leave his jaan like this I will die if something happens to him please do something our kid also need his dad" she said while hugging jai and crying jai make her sit on the chair and gave her water to drink.

"Noor drink water and stop crying your Karan is very strong he will surely come for his jaan and now his baby is also there he is very strong he will surely survive now drink water and stop crying you are hurting your baby" jai said calming her down and making her drink water.

After drinking water she laid her head on her brother's shoulder "I am very bad bhai it is my fault that I called him and told him about my pregnancy while driving I should have waited till he come but it is all my fault" she said tears were still flowing from her eyes.

" It is not your fault Noor stop blaming yourself Karan will not like to see her jaan like this" he said.

The doctors have arrived and they were treating him Noor was sitting in front of the temple that was in the hospital "hey mahadev please mera Karan ko bacha lijiye please ma Aaj apke samne bikh mang rahi hu meri pati ki jaan ke liye please unne bacha lijiye ma jite jite mar jaungi agar unko kuch hua tho or abhi tho aapne humare pass Nani si jaan bhi bheji h aap uske duniya ma Anne se phele hi uske papa ko kuch na kare please mahadev mera Karan ko bacha le ma unke bina nhi rahe paungi please don't make me and my baby orphan" she was praying.

It has been one hour since doctors are operating him  "Jai bhai aap bhabhi or maa papa ko ghar lekar jao woh itte der se baithe h idhar iti accha nhi h unki health ke liye or upper se bhabhi pregnant h" "or esha dii aap bhi mom dad or bade papa and badi mummy ko lekar jao unki bhi tabiyat kharab ho jayegi" she said

"But Karan is inside and you are also pregnant how will you manage" jai said

"Are Rahul bhai and ram bhai are here you all go now" she said convensing them and he nooded and all left from there after lot of pressurization.

After half an hour the ICU door opened and doctor came out "doctor how is my husband he is alright n" Noor said

"The operation was successfully we have stopped the bleeding but as he is in coma the survival rates are less as his head is also damaged badly other than waiting for him to come out of coma there is no option but let's hope for best" he said

"I want to meet my husband" she said.

"He will be soon be shifted to normal ward after that you can meet him" he said and went.

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down your thoughts and vote for it.Till then byyy see you tomorrow.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️