019

Elianna

The next day we spent on Charles's yacht, sailing in the areas of Monaco. It was always a fun thing to do, since we could practically go wherever we wanted to, go at any time and stay there for however long we thought was best.

Whilst my mother and Pascale were with all three Leclerc brothers on top of the yacht, me and Genevieve took the lower place where we laid down on the deckchairs and enjoyed the warm sun.

And of course, we talked about everything as we always do.

"So...is there anyone in sight?" Genevieve asked with a smirk on her lips.

I chuckled and shook my head, "No, not a single soul. Honestly, I'm done with men for now."

"Not even the particular hottie, with three trophies of World Championship?" she raised her eyebrows curiously, "I promise I won't tell anything to Charles."

Genevieve knew everything about what exactly happened between me and the particular driver, as she called him. I wasn't surprised the thought came across her mind, however I needed to clear things up.

"I'm not saying he's not a hottie or anything. I'm sure if some people would hear me, it would be immediate jail time for me because I said something against him but..I just don't know him that much, we don't talk and, as you said, he's an F1 driver, so I doubt he would ever be interested in someone like me."

Genevieve hummed understandably after I finished my monologue, "I get you, but I most certainly don't agree with the part where he wouldn't be into you."

"Well judging by the part where he's seen with a lot of people every week in a nightclub I suppose he's into everyone, but you know how I meant it," I explained.

I'm not going to lie, I've done a little bit of research about him. Plus whenever I looked up my and his name, some articles about someone else showed up as well, even when it wasn't my intention to know about it.

Either way I don't think there's a possibility that something will ever happen between me and someone who works in the same area as Charles. One; I know how difficult things can get - I've witnessed some bad times between Charles and Genevieve. Two; just because I might attend more races now doesn't mean I need to date someone from there. Some media and certain people take it that way, however I'm sure I'm not part of having that mindset.

And besides, as I mentioned to Genevieve, I'm done with men for now. I've already had two not so good experiences, and getting into a new relationship doesn't really seem like a thing I'd want at the moment.

There were few moments where I felt alone during our time on the yacht. Whenever I saw what Genevieve has with Charles, it stung a little in my heart with a question, why can't I have something like that? Why couldn't I?

On the other hand I didn't mind. I like being alone and I'm fully capable of taking care of myself without anyone's help.

"Hey you two! You'll get sunburnt!" Charles's yell broke me from my train of thoughts. We both gave him a dirty look but complied with moving to place with more shadow.

In the afternoon we prepared some food that we then enjoyed whilst playing card games together. The atmosphere was filled with laughter for the whole time and there was never a second for me to think about anything else. I just lived in the moment.

The second day I spent with Genevieve and Charles. Early in the morning we met up and went to hike with Andrea who joined us. It was also kind of a morning exercise for Charles, since he had to go according to his schedule. And for the rest of us as well, no doubt about that.

Which led me to a realisation that I should probably move more because..let's say it wasn't the easiest hike for me.

After the excruciating hike we all agreed it would be the best to have a good amount of rest. We made pasta with vegetables and fruit with yoghurt as a dessert.

Then it all turned into a movie night, where Genevieve had to protect Charles because he was scared of horror movies. He was like a clingy child. For real.

On Thursday I decided to spend some time alone with my mum. Most of the roads were closed since it was the day before the start of  Monaco GP, so we decided to walk down to the beach and be there for a little while. Mum told me that I should visit her fiancé's restaurant because he apparently added a new speciality. I told her that I'll gladly visit and try it out.

I was happy that I was able to spend time with her alone, just like old times. At the end of the day we were joined by Pascale which was very nice and refreshing for my stressed mind as well.

Before I went to bed, I got a text from Charles leaving me details about the upcoming three days. I was super excited to join him and support him, especially if it's in Monaco.

Me and Genevieve planned how we will be in the paddock together and how we will celebrate if he wins.

Then I scrolled on my Twitter and a particular tweet caught my eye.

Elianna is in Monaco! Is she here to support Charles or Lando? I'm really curious what will happen..

I immediately wanted to reply with an explanation that I'm most certainly not here because of Lando Norris, however I stopped myself before I actually did something I could regret later on.

Instead of that, I sent a message to the one who is involved in all of this as well.

eliannadavidsonxx
Hi Lando, I know you probably don't care about this and I might be a little too invested in it, but could we perhaps talk about what we can do about the us dating rumours?

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

Shorter chapter today, hope that's okkkkk
I'm currently on a little vacation in England so that's pretty exciting! I absolutely love it, however I didn't have much time to write so...yeah, I'll definitely make it up on Sunday!

- remember to to vote, comment and share - just the basics :)

adiós, c