26. The plan

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-A few hours ago- 

Just as Luffy took off, Nami and Zoro then continued to follow Klahadore to the inside of the mansion. Nami was awestruck at all of the details inside, including the valuable things. Nami's eyes had turned into the sign of Berries again while thinking about how to ask Kaya to give her some of them. When they arrived, Klahadore asked them to take a seat on the couch while he would go and invite Kaya out. 

Nami suddenly remembered about the piece of paper Luffy had given to Zoro a while back, so as soon as they had settled down, the navigator immediately asked 

"Zoro, what did Luffy give you a few minutes ago?" 

This got Zoro, who nearly fell asleep, to look at her lazily. He then slowly took out the small piece of paper, and showed her. Inside the paper were some details about what they should talk to Kaya. There were also drawings of some rooms that he wanted them to build or upgrade if Kaya somehow agreed to let them buy a ship. Nami must admit, the drawings were like they came from a kid, but it was still clear about what the rooms looked like. 

"I'm sorry for letting you two wait for so long" 

Hearing the angelic voice coming from the previous weak girl, Zoro and Nami quickly sat up in the business manner. Nami then noticed how weak Kaya looked. The blond girl didn't just have a pale face, but her body also seemed to be very thin. If they didn't know, they might think she was being starved by her caretakers. Besides, she also wore a feather coat on her shoulder in order not to catch a cold.

"Don't worry, Kaya. You're still sick so just take your time. We won't rush you". Nami smiled at her. 

Kaya then had a seat opposite of them while her two butlers were standing behind her. Kaya then spoke up. 

"So what did you guys find me for?" 

"Before we talk, that butler needs to go" Zoro said coldly, deadly eye staring at the black-haired butler. 

Klahadore wanted to object the idea, but when Kaya begged him to go, the butler had to give up and walk out of the room. The moment when the door was shut by Klahadore, Zoro then spoke up again. 

"As you may know from Usopp, we are pirates. And now our captain is in need of a proper ship that could take us on his adventure. So we hope that you can somehow help us with this issue". This got Nami to smirk at him playfully but Zoro pushed her away. 

"Merry" Kaya called out to her other butler. 

"Yes, Miss Kaya?" 

"Can you please go get the blueprint and the design of that ship for them?" 

"Of course, I will go right away" Merry said. 

"Thank you, Merry" 

After a few minutes, Merry came back with a blueprint and the design of a small ship with a sheep-like figurehead. The butler then spoke up. 

"This ship is called Going Merry. She was designed by me, but she still didn't have a chance to set sail. Maybe you guys can give her that chance." 

"She is beautiful, but she may not make it to the Grand Line for a long time, so we may need another one in the future. Besides, Luffy also wants to upgrade and add a few more rooms. I hope it won't be a matter to you guys, and of course we will pay". Nami examined the two papers on the table.