46. Laboon

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

Right before the whale swallowed the crew along with the ship, Luffy, Koala and Kuina had used Geppo. Therefore, they had successfully escaped by the time the whale closed his mouth and dived into the sea.

"Ne, don't you worry about your crew?" Kuina asked.

"Don't need to, they sure will be fine. Plus, this whale is my friend", Luffy smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where are we?!" Nami asked while looking around.

"What do you think?!" Usopp looked at Sanji.

"We were eaten by the whale, aren't we?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah! Definitely be eaten by that giant whale", Usopp confirmed.

"Then ....what the hell is this place?!"

Looking at the scenery from the clear sky to the peaceful sea around them and a small island right in front of their eyes, the crew couldn't have a proper answer to what had happened. They were sure that the big whale from before had swallowed them. Next, everything was pitch black. But then, suddenly, they were met with a bright light and this scenery

"Is it a dream?! Are we dreaming right now?!" Sanji asked.

"Must be a dream", Usopp said.

"Then, is that a dream island?!" Sanji asked again while pointing at the island.

"Yep, must be a dream island", Usopp replied.

Then suddenly a giant squid rose up from the sea right below them, threatening to capsize their ship.

"Dream squid?" Sanji asked

"Dream squid", Usopp casually confirmed.

....

"DREAM SQUID!" The sniper suddenly screamed as he had finally hit with a realization.

"Those idiots!" Nami said while rubbing her head, as she was having a headache because of her dump crewmates.

Sanji and Zoro were ready to knock that creature down, maybe they could even turn it into their meals for the day. However, a trio of harpoons from out of nowhere was shot right through the squid's head, before the duo could make their move. It took the crew a few moments to comprehend what had just happened, then they slowly turned toward the island where those harpoons were shot from.

Now standing in front of them was an old man with a head that looked like some kind of flower. The old man had been staring at them menacingly for a few minutes, which made them also feel tense and cautious. However, Sanji soon felt irritated.

"Aren't you going to say something?" The cook asked while lighting his cigarette.

"W-what do you want o-old man?! We have canon, s-so don't make m-me shoot you" Usopp stuttered.

The old man's graze suddenly became more intensified, making the crew also more tensed.

"Don't or someone will die" he said coldly with a low tone, making Usopp and Nami shriek and shiver.