Episode 11: Truth

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Reporter: We don't know where these strange new heroes come from, but they seem to be here to help.

The scene shifts to Chimerian Hammer, still orbiting the earth, as Vilgax watches the broadcast from his rehabilitation chamber.

Vilgax: The Omnitrix... wasted on pointless heroics!

The two of them keep fighting off the drones, but in the midst of their fight, Heatblast is shot and restrained by an electrical blue cord that binds him to the wall.

Ochako: Deku!

As he's struggling, a giant spikeball vehicle approaches him. It stops, expands, and a hatch opens. Smoke spews out from the hatch and out steps Vilgax in the flesh.

Heatblast: *gasp* You! You're the alien from my visions!

Vilgax: At last, we meet, the being that has caused me so much trouble.

Heatblast: Who are you?

Vilgax: I am Vilgax, and I have come for the Omnitrix.

Heatblast amplifies his heat and burns the electrical net. Heatblast propels himself at Vilgax and repeatedly punches Vilgax with his flame-enhanced fists. But Vilgax is unfazed. Vilgax picks Heatblast up and throws him. Heatblast accidentally propels himself, making him go hurtling through several buildings at high speeds. He lands under a pile of rubble. He shakes off the pain in a short time and burns through the rubble.

All Might: Believe me when I say, you do NOT want to pick a fight with Vilgax!

Izuku: Uh... how do you know his name Is Vilgax?

Vilgax: A child? THE OMNITRIX IS IN THE HANDS OF A MERE CHILD?!

Izuku: Hey! I've saved a lot of people by going hero!

Izuku begins changing rapidly and uncontrollably. First into XLR8, then Diamondhead, and then Cannonbolt.

Aizawa: The power surge must have affected the watch.

Green Lightning and red markings begin to cover Izuku's body, as he charges at Vilgax and slams down on the Omnitrix. His body becomes coated in crystal armor as Diamondhead appears and decks Vilgax in the face, sending him flying. The recoil of the attack causes the petrosapien's arm to shatter.

Vilgax: YOU FOOL! The auto-destruct launch sequence has been initiated! You've doomed us both!

Diamondhead: Nope. Just you.

Ochako: Not bad for a doofus.

Izuku just smiles He then turns to his mentor and teacher.

Izuku: We need to talk.

All Might and Aizawa just nod and smile. They all look up at the Meteor shower before them, caused by Vilgax's ship.

Somewhere in an army base off the coast, a small control building overlooks three large platforms, each with a big sealed hatch. Suddenly, yellow beams shoot down at the hatches, electrifying them to open up. Missiles rise up from them and travel up the beams.