Episode 22: The Ultimate Test

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Gran Torino: You've been doing well kid. I'm impressed, you've become more than a match for me... Tonight we'll be patrolling around some pretty well-known areas for criminal activity. Human and alien.

Izuku: Wait, like real hero work? YES!

From there the two of them take a taxi into the city, patrolling the more common areas of criminal activity.

Stain: I've got business to attend to. The title of Hero should only be bestowed on people who achieve great undertakings. There are way too many fakes in this city... I won't stop until every one of them is sacrificed at my hand.

Gran Torino looks out the window and ducks, as a Nomu comes crashing through the train, slamming another pro hero into the side of it. The train comes to a halt as the people begin to panic.

Izuku: That thing looks just like Wildmutt!

Gran Torino: This is way above your level! Stay back and wait for backup!

The Nomu roars as Gran Torino rockets away, flying out of the train car while pushing back the Nomu. The two of them soar over Hosu, which Izuku can see is now up in flames.

Izuku: That's Hosu, which means... oh no! Iida!!!

Jetray is flying over the city, seeing all of the destruction and searching for Iida. Once he's in the heart of Hosu, he lands on a rooftop, changes back to save power, and takes off running across rooftops, using Full Cowling to boost himself.

Izuku: Wow! This is crazy! Having better control of One for All means I can push my body even farther without hurting myself! No time to think about that now! Gotta find Iida!

Stain: So, that was your brother I put in the hospital eh? Looks like fakes run in the family.

Iida: Liar! He was a true hero! He stopped monsters like you!!!

Izuku punches Stain in the face with his enhanced might, preventing the Hero Killer from finishing off Iida. Stain is knocked away and Izuku rushes to Iida's side.

Iida: Midoriya... get outta here... Don't get involved. This isn't your fight. I don't want you getting hurt because of my foolishness.

Izuku: Meddling when you don't need to is the very essence of being a hero. Sorry Iida, but a hero's job is to protect people who can't protect themselves. I came here to save my friend, and that's exactly what I plan to do!

Stain: Ya know something kid? I admire your fortitude. You're not like these fakes. You actually risked your life to save your friend, without worrying about your own. You're worth sparing, but unfortunately- *he pulls out a dagger about to cut Izuku* -you're still in my way.

As Stain is about to cut him, he's blasted with fire, followed by a trail of ice. Todoroki has finally arrived.

Spidermonkey then switches strategies, powering up with Full Cowling and using his agility to chip away at him and get in quick and fast punches. The more he moves, the more power he builds up. Spidermonkey begins moving faster and hitting harder, as green lightning shrouds his body. He then begins using his newfound speed and strength to bounce between the walls of the alleyway, using a technique similar to the one Gran Torino used against him.

He hits the Omnitrix once more, transforming into his Tetramand form.

"FOURARMS!"