Episode 14: Battle Ready

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Todoroki: I didn't come here to make friends, Midoriya. You might be the strongest one here... but I will defeat you.

Midnight: Alright! The first game for the first years has officially ended! What a show! Let's take a look at the results, shall we?

A leaderboard appears on the mega screen and shows the results:

#1 - Izuku Midoriya

#2 - Katsuki Bakugou

#3 - Shoto Todoroki

#4 - Rex Salazar

Midnight: Only the top 44 students will move on to the next round! But don't feel bad for not making the cut, we've prepared other games for you to show your stuff. Now, this is where the fun really begins! Prepare yourselves for your next challenge! *she spins the wheel again and it lands on another section* Cavalry Battle! So for first place, Izuku Midoriya! Your point value is 10,000,000!!!

Izuku and Ochako: T-TEN MILLION?!

Monoma: Really?

Shinzou: So that means...

Mei: If you take down his team...

Everyone: YOU'RE GUARANTEED A PLACE IN THE FINALS!

Ochako: Deku! Let's team up!

Present Mic: BEGIN!

As the horn blared, every team immediately rushed toward Izuku's team. He anticipated this and slams down on the Omnitrix. In a flash of light, Izuku appears in his Galvanic Mechamorph form.

"UPGRADE!"

Upgrade dives at Rex, going into him, as his body is covered in a black and green suit with the Omnitrix badge at the center. Rex then forms his bike which is now Upgrade enhanced.

They rocket away as Ochako and Tokoyami snatch headbands left and right. The others try to chase them but the Upgraded Rex Ride is too fast for anyone to keep up with.

They all look up to see Bakugou heading straight for them. He lands on the energy shield and starts blasting it and banging on it like crazy.

Bakugou: Hehehe! Gonna have to come outta there sometime, nerd!

Upgrade: This isn't good.

Just then, Todoroki and his team begin to approach them at high speed, being propelled by Iida, while Kaminari charges up another electrical blast.

Upgrade detaches himself from Rex, dodging the bolt of lightning, and appears beside his team. Meanwhile, Dark Shadow is doing what he can to protect his teammates. Upgrade then hits the Omnitrix on his chest, transforming in a flash of light into his Arachnichimp form. 

Todoroki: Follow that monkey!

His team rockets away as Spidermonkey runs along the walls as fast as he can, trying his best to avoid the other teams. Iida begins storing power into his leg engines as Spidermonkey keeps running and the Omnitrix keeps beeping.

Iida: Recipro... BURST!!!

Team Todoroki boosts forward at high speeds, catching up to the Arachnachimp.

Spidermonkey keeps running and just as it appears they aren't going to catch him, Todoroki gets angry and unwittingly ignites his left side, giving his team one final boost forward. Todoroki rushes past Spidermonkey, snatching his 10,000,000 band as Izuku times out and reverts back to human, collapsing to the ground.