Episode 13: Time for Cavalry Battles

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Iida: Everyone get your game faces on. We're entering the arena soon!

Present Mic: HEY HEY HEY! MAKE SOME NOISE YOU RABID SPORTS FANS! WE'RE BRINGING YOU SOME OF THE HOTTEST PERFORMANCES IN UA SPORTS FESTIVAL HISTORY! ARE YOU READY?!

Midnight: Alright! Thank you for those beautiful words Midoriya, they truly touched my heart, but we've got a festival to begin! The first game will be... *she spins a wheel and it lands on a section* OBSTACLE COURSE RACE!

All the students scrambled to get through the narrow entrance, with some pushing and shoving. Most of them however were frozen by Todoroki's ice.

Izuku hits the Omnitrix and in a flash of green light transforms instead into a Petrosapien.

Diamondhead: Haha! I owe you one for this, Tetrax!

The Petrosapien keeps surfing past his opponents while creating more crystals to block the others' path, making his way toward the lead. He keeps surfing when he reaches the cliff area.

Diamondhead: Please give me someone who can fly!

Diamondhead hits the Omnitrix and transforms into Cannonbolt. Without wasting any time, Cannonbolt gets moving, rolling as fast as he can. He passes most of his classmates, smashing through villain robots with his shell. 

Todoroki has reached the landline segment and is sliding over it with his ice. Bakugou follows close behind, flying over the mines with his explosions. Rex and Ochako are also close behind, using their powers to avoid the ground. While they're racing, Cannonbolt is rolling past everyone, knocking into robots when he hits the ground and gets sent flying.

Cannonbolt takes a running start before curling up and rolling at high speed directly toward the land mines. As he reaches it, he is blown high into the air. He passes both Rex and Ochako who are shocked to see him go flying.

Cannonbolt keeps rolling as the Omnitrix is still beeping and it's getting faster.

Cannonbolt: C'mon...c'mon... I think I can-!

At that moment, the Omnitirx finally times out. Izuku reverts to human form before tumbling past the finish line.

Present Mic: AND JUST LIKE THAT WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS! CLASS 1-A'S IZUKU MIDORIYA HAS TAKEN FIRST PLACE!!!

Everyone was still hyped up about Izuku's victory as the rest of the students began to enter the stadium.

Present Mic: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE AS THE OTHER CONTESTANTS ENTER THE STADIUM WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE RESULTS!

Just then, Iida and Uraraka run in. Uraraka is exhausted while Iida just cringes at the fact that he lost a race with a speed quirk.

Ochako: *panting* Deku... that was amazing!

Izuku: O-Oh! Thanks hehe. You were great too.

Ochako: Hey tell me one thing though, how come you didn't just use XLR8?

Izuku: I tried but the watch doesn't always give me the alien I want. It's kinda a pain.

Ochako: Oh ok, gotcha.

Just then Todoroki walks by and Izuku stops to congratulate him.

Izuku: Hey, Todoroki. Good game!

Todoroki just breathes hard and brushes him off.