Episode 15: Ochako vs. Bakugou

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

"He's all cold intimidation. Way different from Kacchan..."

Todoroki: I'm saying the power coming from you felt the same as All Might's... Midoriya... tell me... are you really All Might's secret love child or something?

Izuku: Wha?! N-No way! That's not it at all!

Todoroki: My old man is ambitious, he aims for the top, using his power to make a name for himself, but he could never surpass All Might. The symbol of peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though, trying to take down All Might. One way or another...

Izuku: You're not your dad. No matter who or where your power comes from... it's yours either way... and only you can decide what to do with that power.

Present Mic: ALRIGHT STUDENTS! LET'S DRAW THE MATCHES FOR THE FINAL TOURNAMENT! THE QUALIFYING 16 STUDENTS WILL COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH UNTIL ONLY ONE IS LEFT STANDING! WHO COME OUT VICTORIOUS?!

Midnight: Take a look at the match-up, cause these are your opponents!

She cracked her whip and the mega screen showed the brackets:

- Midoriya vs Shinso

- Todoroki vs Ashido

- Rex vs Yaoyorozu

- Iida vs Hatsume

- Kendo vs Tokoyami

- Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu

- Uraraka vs Bakugo

- Kaminari vs Ibara

Shinso: So, you're really him. You're the kid from 1-A who took out those villains at the USJ... what a joke. Your class is getting all the attention because of those villains... when in reality, all you could do was hide and wait for the pros to show up. Hardly heroic at all. But you... you're different. You've got a special power.

Izuku smirks before activating the Omnitrix and slamming it down. In a flash of green light, Izuku is transformed into a Cerebrocrustacean.

"BRAINSTORM!!!"

Shinso rushes at Brainstorm, who simply opens up his shell and fires an electrical blast, shocking the boy and rendering him KO'd.

Present Mic: THAT'S IT FOLKS! IZUKU MIDORIYA OF 1-A MOVES ON!

Aizawa: That was pretty slick thinking of him, turning into a being of higher intelligence to combat his brainwashing. Still... I just hope he doesn't let it get to his head... 

The episode opens directly after Izuku's first match. He and Ochako are hanging around in the arena, having just gotten some food from Lunch Rush. 

Ochako: He really said all of that to you?

Izuku: Yeah. He wants me to use Humungousaur against him when we face off against each other so he can prove he doesn't need to use his fire.

Ochako: Sounds like his dad messed him up pretty bad. I can't believe he'd do that to his own wife and kid.

Izuku: Yeah...

Ochako: So what are you gonna do about it? I mean Humungousaur could be enough to knock him out.