Episode 12: Let the Games Begin!

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Ochako: You guys are like alien space heroes!

Aizawa: Thirteen and I are a part of the plumbers.

Thirteen: The Plumbers are an intergalactic law enforcement system, meant to serve and protect the galaxy.

Aizawa: It's different from the hero work we do. Officially, we don't exist. We're the guys who fixed the problems no one else could. Extraterrestrial. Extrasensory. Extraordinary.

Izuku: *to All Might* So, all this time I've been going hero, I've really been following in your footsteps! I'm a hero AND Plumber in training!

Driscoll: For over a millennia, our code has not changed... however, it would appear that we have a new adversary.

The Knights all draw their weapons, pulling out energy swords and laser lances, aiming them at Izuku, who stands before them unphased.

Izuku slams down on the watch and transforms in a flash of green light, but something strange happens. He's covered in vines and muck, with red thorns growing on his sides. Izuku has become a new alien.

"SWAMPFIRE!!!"

Ochako: What the? A new alien?!

All of the knights start running and hop back on their bikes, trying to flee the scene. Swampfire smiles as he ignites his hands and shoots a torrent of flames at them, creating a wall of fire, and blocking them from their bikes. Swampfire then charges up a fireball and throws it at the bikes, causing a huge explosion. The Knights scramble together whatever remaining tech they have and hop on their bikes which are now badly damaged as they flee from the fight.

Izuku: I don't recognize any of these guys. I thought there were just 10 of 'em in this thing, but now... If there's one more, who knows? There could be hundreds more species in here.

Ochako: Hey, don't worry about it, Dweeb. You sent those Forever Knights running today. No matter what the universe has in store for us, Deku and Lucky Girl meet any challenge head-on!

Izuku: You wanna get rich?

Ochako: I wanna become a hero so I can get rich and give them an easy life.

Izuku: I'm really glad you're my best friend, Ochako.

Ochako blushes a bit and smiles, as she leans over his shoulder. 

About another week went by and at long last, the UA Sports Festival had arrived. Izuku was running a bit late, trying to find his way to his class's locker room.

Izuku: Man, I overslept last night thinking up some strategies. C'mon c'mon, where is it?

As he's running, another boy turns the corner and they bump into each other. The other boy has tan skin, jet black hair, and is wearing a pair of orange aviator goggles.