Episode 18: Settling an Old Score

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Present Mic: ALRIGHTY! THAT CONCLUDES THE SECOND ROUND! LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT OUR FINAL FOUR CONTESTANTS!

The board lights up displaying the final four fighters:

Izuku Midoriya

Rex Salazar

Bakugou Katsuki

Tenya Iida

Izuku: Well, looks like I'm up again. Wish me luck, you guys!

Ochako: We'll be up here rootin' for ya!

The match begins. Rex morphs his arms into the Smack Hands and lunges at Izuku.

Izuku appears as a small green frog-looking creature with a curly tail, a protruding gut, and 6 small growths on the back of his head.

Upchuck dodges another swing and jumps up, clinging onto the sword. It's at that moment, his alien instincts start kicking in.

Upchuck then regurgitates his meal and fires a green projectile from his mouth. Rex uses what remains of his sword to block it, but the projectile explodes on impact.

Upchuck: *he raises a fist in the air* I've got Upchuck powers!

Rex plants his feet holds his fist up and creates a giant cannon out of his arm, the Slam Cannon.

The cannon's backside extends and picks up a chuck of the ground before loading it and firing the dirt clod at Upchuck.

Upchuck takes a running start before jumping up and eating the cannonball in one bite. He licks his lips as his stomach expands and grows bright green.

Midnight: Rex Salazar has been knocked out of bounds!

Ochako: Deku um... Iida's not fighting in the tournament anymore. He dropped out.

Izuku: Dropped out? Now? Why?

Yaoyorozu: He had a family emergency. The pro hero, Ingenium... he was attacked by a villain.

Bakugou: He's pathetic. He worked his way to the top just to give up at the end. And for what? His stupid brother? If he was so weak that some villain was able to take him outta commission that badly, then he didn't deserve to become a hero in the first place.

At that moment, Izuku loses all self-control. He rushes over to Bakugou and decks him in the face. This is all on his own. No Omnitrix, no One for All. Just pure, unadulterated, repressed anger.

Izuku: SHUT UP!

Ochako: You okay Deku?

Izuku:... I'm putting an end to this... once and for all.

The episode picks up right where the last episode left off. As Izuku is mentally preparing himself, Bakugou stands before the entrance to the field, as if he's waiting for someone. Just then, a familiar face arrives.

Bakugou: Cuttin' it a little close, ain't ya?

The scene then shows Argit entering the stadium.

Argit: C'mon Kats, what kinda friend would I be for bailin' on my buddy?

Bakugou: Cut the shit. I didn't get to touch the watch before he stormed off. You got it or not?

Argit smiles as he reaches into his bag and pulls out an alien device.