Episode 16: The Boy Who Needed Saving

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

"Okay. Guess that means... one more fight I'm up next..."

Izuku: I know you're up against Kacchan.

Ochako: Yeah ... I'm next... so this is it... my fight!

Izuku: You've helped me so much these last few months. Now it's my turn to help you. Maybe... I can repay you a little bit with this.

He pulls out the notebook Bakugou burnt with all the details about him in it.

Izuku: I came up with a plan for how you can use your quirk against Kacchan. It's not much, but I did my best!

Ochako: You're wonderful, Deku. I keep seeing that over and over again. During the cavalry battle, I said that it was good to team up with friends, but now... I wonder if I might've been relying on you to get by... Don't worry about me, okay? As long as you're cheering me on... I'll be alright! 

Izuku: YOU GOT THIS OCHAKO! WOO!!!

The bomber boy winds back his right hand, just like Ochako predicted. Her hands become surrounded by a pink aura as she forms an energy shield to block the attack.

Ochako then surrounds her fist in the same pink energy and blasts Bakugou in the gut, knocking him away. He lands on his feet and goes sliding back across the arena.

Bakugou: Rgh! You're pretty damn tough for a chick!

The two of them keep pushing when Bakugou appears to be getting the upper hand. Ochako grows more and more agitated as her eyes begin to glow a burning pink.

As she screams, she unleashes a massive optic blast that blows Bakugou away, as he tumbles before her.

Bakugou is now seething. He thought this would be an easy fight, a guaranteed win, but now Uraraka is making him look like a fool.

Bakugou: I am done toying with you.

Bakugou's body begins to morph and mutate. His skin turns a pale shade of blue, and one of his hands morphs into sharp black claws, as a striped black and blue tail begins to grow out of his spine.

Bakugou keeps zipping past and ramming into her until she puts up her shield. Bakugou keeps speeding around the arena, ramming into the energy shield, cracking it. Ochako feels like she's in a shark cage in a movie. Finally Bakugou speeds in, igniting his still human hand once more and shattering the shield with a massive explosive blast, filling the arena with even more smoke and dust. With her guard now down, Bakugou rushes Ochako and hits her hard in the gut, knocking her down. She hits the ground, spitting up a little bit of blood.

Rubble and debris from the battlefield begin to rumble and hover in the air, as Ochako rises back up. The entire crowd is left in shock as is Bakugou. He's almost intimidated by this newfound strength.

The two of them let loose and fire their projectiles. Bakugou fires a humungous explosive blast, and Ochako fires a huge pink energy beam. The blasts collide, entering a massive beam struggle. Both fighters give everything they have, pushing their projectiles forward.

Ochako/Bakugou: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

The two blasts colliding with each other begin to grow unstable until finally the energy builds up and explodes, sending a massive shockwave through the stadium... As the dust clears, Bakugou can be seen, lying on the ground, his mutation having disappeared once again. He gets up, and rests on one knee panting, when out from the smoke, a still powered-up Ochako approaches him.