Episode 21: Deku vs the Hero Killer

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Ochako: Woah Deku! Love the new costume!

Izuku: Yeah, my hoodie was pretty busted up, so they revamped it. So, where are you guys doing your internships?

Iida: I'm... gonna be working at the Hosu Hero agency.

Izuku: Huh? Hosu?

Ochako: But Iida, didn't you get like a bunch of other nominations to places?

Iida: This one just suited my needs. Anyway, my trains going to be here soon. I'll see you two in a week.

Gran Torino: Now who did you say you were?

Izuku: Oh! I-I'm Izuku Midoriya, from UA High School!

Gran Torino: It's time for you to show me what you can do!

Rath keeps trying to hit the old man, throwing punches and kicks and slashing at the air, but Gran Torino outspeeds him every time, knocking the Appoplexian around.

Gran Torino: I've seen the way you fight, boy. Your first instinct is almost always the Omnitrix. It's become a crutch for you, a comfort zone. You only use One for All as a last resort.

Izuku: That's it! I've got it! I'm that taiyaki! This whole time, I had just been using One for All in one part of my body, when I should've been activating all at once throughout my whole body!

Gran Torino takes off, bouncing all over the walls but this time, Izuku is able to dodge some of his attacks and retaliate. Gran Torino then strikes Izuku in the back, causing the One for All flow to stop. Izuku tumbles and rolls underneath a couch. Gran Torino heads in for an attack, but Izuku activates One for All once more, using his strength to kick the couch away and block Gran Torino's attack and charge at him, nearly getting a hit in.

Gran Torino: Alright kid, let's get some real food and then begin your training again. Heck, I'll even let you transform this time.

Izuku takes a piece of cloth and wraps it around the Omnitrix, covering it.

Izuku: Not until I can land ten solid hits on you!

Stain: Tell me something Shigaraki... what's your mission? What are you after?

Shigaraki: For now, I just want to kill All Might and one other thing. I want to break everything I don't like- *he then pulls out a picture of Izuku from the Sports Festival* -and I HATE him.

About three days go by and since then, Izuku has been training his body to fully handle and accept One for All's power, finally managing to get a better grip on his quirk. After hours and hours of practice, Izuku finally landed his 10 hits, and after doing so, began training with the Omnitrix once again. As a plumber, Gran Torino was able to teach Izuku more about some of the species within the Omnitrix, like how Goop's species can control their own acidity, or how female Tetramands are actually stronger than the males.

Gran Torino: You've been doing well kid. I'm impressed, you've become more than a match for me.

Izuku: *exhausted* T-Thanks.

Gran Torino: But we don't want you getting stale just fighting me all the time, so we're gonna be getting you some real work experience. C'mon.

Izuku: Wait, where are we going?