Episode 17: Generator Rex

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Izuku: Alright Todoroki. Let's finish this.

The crowd cheers for Todoroki and Endeavor looks down at his son, looking angry as usual.

At that moment Todoroki uses his power to make an ice trail headed straight for Izuku. Izuku anticipates this and manages to dodge it, but the ice trails keep coming. Izuku dodges and rolls out of the way, as flexes his fingers, creating a huge gust of wind that blows the ice away.

Bakugou: I heard those morons talking before. Icyhot won't use his fire powers because of some bullshit about honor and not using his dad's power.

Izuku activates the Omnitrix and slams it down. In a flash of green light, his Necrofriggian form appears.

"BIG CHILL!!!"

He attacks Big Chill again but the Necrofriggian phases again, causing Todoroki's hand to freeze up.

Todoroki: This was your plan? Counter my ice with your own? What are you trying to do here, Midoriya? You want my fire?!

Big Chill hits the Omnitrix again and in a green flash of light is transformed into a pyronite.

"HEATBLAST!!!"

He ignites his hand again before throwing a massive flaming projectile that bursts into flames and shatters the ice, making Todoroki falter. Todoroki is exhausted at this point. He looks at his left arm to see more burn marks from the pyronite's attack. Heatblast then touches down before the boy.

Todoroki: Unh... I refuse... to use my left side! I won't use his power!

Heatblast: IT'S YOURS! YOUR QUIRK! NOT HIS!

Todoroki unleashes the full power of his quirk as Heatblast ignites his hands, and they begin to spark with green lightning.

When the dust clears, Izuku can be seen still standing, his body all beat up and the Omnitrix sparking before turning red and going into recharge mode. Some more dust clears and Todoroki can be seen, collapsed and out of the ring.

Midnight: Todoroki is out of bounds! Izuku Midoriya wins! He advances to the third round!

The next episode picks up, right after Izuku and Todoroki's battle. Both of them were taken to the infirmary with Recovery Girl. All of their friends are worried for them after their match and are on their way to check on them.

Kirishima: Oh man, that was one intense fight!

Mina: They both took some pretty tough hits. I wonder what they were saying to each other out there.

Asui: I hope they're both okay. Ribbit.

They all rush into the nurse's office, thinking to see them all mangled but to their surprise, Izuku and Todoroki are both look relatively unscathed and are talking and laughing with each other.

Mineta: Okay, not what I was expecting.

Ochako: Deku!

Izuku: Oh! Hey! What are you guys doing here?

Jiro: We came to see how you guys were doing, obviously!

Yaoyorozu: Yeah, you both just came from a really tough battle.