━━━ Chapter Seventeen . Epilogue

It was the last night of the Reality Bites tour and Maeve couldn't be happier. Here she was, performing her last song of the night for the people who made this happen.

"I just wanted to say a few things about  being on tour." She started, quickly taking a sip of water before continuing.

"Performing for you guys has been such an amazing experience and once this is over, I'm going to miss all of you so so much." She said, causing the crowd to cheer.

"When I released this album, I didn't know what anyone would think of it. I was kinda nervous about it but when I saw all the nice comments, I thought to myself. Can I actually do this?" Maeve let out a small laugh.

"It was mostly for fun but I eventually called up my manager and I said to her, I want to do this, this is my future and at first she was like, are you sure? And I said fuck yes."

"I know you probably don't wanna sit here and hear me talking for hours but I'm nearly done, I swear." She reassured them.

"Okay, what I'm trying to say is, this is all because of you guys. Without you, I wouldn't be here on this stage right now and I'm so grateful for every single one of you." She smiled as the crowd screamed.

Just as Maeve was about to finish up, something caught her eye. A fan was holding up a sign and she instantly wanted to know what it was.

"Choose a number." Maeve read out loud. "Wait, is this one of those song things where I have to sing whatever is under it?" She asked the person holding the sign.

"Yes!" The younger girl responded rather loudly.

"Okay, I'll pick one." She shrugged her shoulders. "Let's go with...3."

Maeve watched as the fan peeled off the sticky note and her eyes widened. "You guys know that song?" She asked with a laugh. "It's unreleased!"

The crowds cheers grew louder as she walked over to her band and began talking to them. Once Maeve turned back around, they all screamed again.

"Okay, I'll sing it but you have to promise me, you'll sing the lyrics as loud as you possibly can. Can you do that?" She asked the fans who obviously agreed.

"Let's look at the stars, count every one we see until we fall asleep." Everyone started to scream the lyrics straight away.

"I know you like you know me but it's make believe. I want to travel to the world that makes me free."

"It's okay to be scared, just grab my hand and count to ten."

"Spin me around to the fairy song, I know that we won't be here for long but do you think we could come back another day forevermore."

"Let's drink fake tea and have another dance."

"I know it's strange and you do too. I want to travel dimensions just to see this view."

"It's okay to be scared, just grab my hand and count to ten."

"Spin me around to the fairy song, I know that we won't be here for long but do you think we could come back another day forevermore."

The show was over and once Maeve was backstage, Juno gave her a hug. "I'm so proud of you." She smiled before giving her best friend a kiss on the cheek and another hug.

Maeve turned around to her boyfriend and pulled him in for a kiss. She then gave each of the band a hug before they went out for a few drinks to celebrate the tour.

"Did you ever think that we'd fall in love with each other?" Eli asked his girlfriend who was leaning on his shoulder.

"Definitely not." She shook her head. "But I'm glad we did."