7.

Sabrena sat on her bed, her phone in hand, and took a deep breath before dialing Bada's number. For some reason she felt the need to let Bada know the events that just transpired.

She needed someone to talk to, someone who understood her and had been a source of comfort during everything.

"Hey, Bada," Sabrena said as soon as Bada's voice came through the line. "I don't know why i'm calling to be honest... I just broke up with him. It was so hard." Her voice breaking.

Bada's voice, soothing and supportive, responded, "Im happy that you felt like you could call me. I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve to be with someone who respects and values you. I'm here for you."

Sabrena appreciated Bada's empathy and the genuine connection they had formed. "Thanks, Bada. It means a lot to have you as a friend during all of this." Not 100% convinced of the friend aspect of that sentence.

Bada paused for a moment and then added, "I know you're going through a tough time, and I want you to know that you're not alone. My boyfriend and I are also going through some relationship challenges. It's not about cheating, but we've realized our career goals don't align. He wants to move to another country to teach dance, and I'm not ready to leave Korea. We don't know if we can go long distance."

Sabrena tensed at the mention of Bada not wanting to do long distance. It was an odd feeling, one that confused her, as she was certain she didn't have romantic feelings for Bada.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. That's tough. But maybe you two can find a compromise, something that works for both of you."

Bada's voice carried a hint of melancholy. "I hope so, but it's a difficult situation. I just wanted to be honest with you, as you've been honest with me."

They were on the phone for about an hour more talking about what they're going through as well as just getting to know each other more.

As Sabrena ended the call, she couldn't help but feel a strange mix of emotions. While she knew she didn't have romantic feelings for Bada, the mention of her reluctance to pursue a long-distance relationship seemed to stir something within Sabrena. She knew there was more self-discovery to be done in the wake of her breakup with Oakley.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

sabrena made a post!

👥 kirstendodgen, _audreylane_, _latricekabamba, lingzhang

liked by emmahuch, _audreylane_ and 877,737 others

sabrena working hard or hardly working?

@emmahuch was in the bathroom during this. and @lingzhangx showed up late to practice 🙄

view all comments

user1 i love how all they're outfit vibes look different

user2 her and central cee unfollowed each other yesterday!
|
user3 i guess he really did cheat...crazy

emmahuch wow..couldn't wait until i was back for the pic 🙄
|
sabrena you're fat shit was taking too long 🤷‍♀️
|
user4 that's actually so rude ew
|
emmahuch chill love that's how we joke with each other

user5 you guys better win!

badalee__ you're going to have to work harder to beat bebe 😏
|
sabrena we'll see about that
|
user6 not them flirting in the comments
|
user7 i'm sure it's just some friendly competition

_latricekabamba i look goodt!
|
sabrena AND DO!

user8 what is kirsten doing lmao
|
kirstendodgen babes i'm livin my best life

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~