10.

sabrena made a post!

👤 badalee__

👤 badalee__

liked by badalee__, alexandracooper and 999,984 others

sabrena who needs a boyfriend when you've got sushi and good friends 🍣

view all comments

user1 i'm living for the sab and bada content!
|
user2 right?? they've been hanging out a lot lately!

user3 the shade in the caption!
|
user4 right i guess her and cench really broke up

_latricekabamba is that your hotel room?
|
sabrena omg it's like i can invite a friend up to my room to hang out 🫢
|
kirstendodgen the sarcasm. i'm crying.

alexandracooper bada is hot
|
sabrena u have a boyfriend ma'am
|
user5 see alex gets it!
|
user6 sabrena said "that's my girl stay away"

centralcee you're just a whore at this point
|
sabrena again...you...cheated...on...me...twice

user7 you should've just forgiven him. it's not like you cared before

_audreylane_ ur so pretty
|
sabrena no you

sabrena blocked centralcee

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jam Republic were in their hangout, chilling and hanging before the cameras rolled and they continued filming SWF2. It was a moment of relaxation and connection as they enjoyed each other's company.

Sabrena felt her heart race as she contemplated the words she was about to say. She had always been close to her crewmates, but today, she was about to share a deeply personal part of herself that she had been keeping a secret for the past week since her conversation with Alexandra.

"Hey, guys," Sabrena began, her voice shaking slightly as she tried to sound casual, "I've got something I need to tell you."

The girls turned their attention toward her, their eyes reflecting curiosity and support. Latrice, always one to cut to the chase, inquired, "You finally coming out?"

Sabrena met their expectant gazes and nodded, her eyes welling up with emotion. "Uhhh yeah...im bi." She said as she laughed nervously.

A hushed silence fell over the room, broken only by the soft hum of the air conditioning. The crew exchanged glances, their faces registering shock, empathy, and an overwhelming desire to offer support. They were more so shocked that she was finally admitting what they'd all been suspecting than her actually being bisexual.

Sabrena began to speak, her voice quivering with vulnerability, "I've been having these feelings, feelings that I've haven't really told you guys about. Feelings for Bada actually. I know you guys know we've been hanging out a lot recently and she just makes me feel so safe and secure. At first I thought it was just because I adored her as a friend, but now I realize I feel for her in a way that I don't normally feel for my friends. But I'm also scared because she's still trying to work out things with Howl and I'm not a homewrecker, but I also can't keep spending all this time with her and not continue to grow feelings for her and i've been feeling so alone because I was scared to talk to you guys about it. But I've been so stressed lately and I need to let it out because I love you guys and I don't want the stress to affect my performance and I also don't want my feelings for her cloud my judgment, but fuuuck I like her so much it's concerning. Also does it make me a whore that I've moved on so fast from Oakley?. I was scared of how you'd all look at me, but it's been killing me not telling you." She was rambling now. Emma put her arm around Sabrena offering her some comfort as well as a gesture to calm down. "Sabs babes..take a breath."

Tears welled up in Sabrena's eyes as she continued to speak, "I was afraid that maybe you wouldn't look at me the same, but I realized that I've got nothing to worry about. You're my family, my crew, and I love you lot so much."

Latrice leaned in, her face a mix of seriousness and compassion. "Sabrena, you know you're our family, right? Your sexuality doesn't change that one bit. You're our fierce and fabulous Sabrena, and we're here for you, no matter what."

Kirsten nodded in agreement, her expression full of understanding, "Absolutely, Sabs. We love you, and this doesn't change a thing. Also ew no you are not a whore for liking someone else so quickly also it's been a few weeks since you guys broke up. Women tend to mentally and emotionally check out of the relationship before physically leaving"

Audrey, always known for her empathy, chimed in, "You're the same Sabrena we've known and loved, and we're here to support you through all of this!"

Ling, often the peacemaker of the group, offered her reassuring words, "You're not alone in this, Sabrena. We're all right here with you."

Kirsten, the ever-witty one, couldn't resist a playful grin. "Well, now that you've come out, can we start shipping you and Bada? Sada, anyone?"

The room burst into laughter, the tension dissipating as they jokingly discussed potential celebrity couple names and how Sabrena and Bada would look together. It was a much-needed moment of friendship and love that allowed Sabrena to let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding.

As the laughter echoed through the Jam Republic hangout, Sabrena felt a sense of relief and gratitude. She had shared her truth, and her crewmates had responded with an outpouring of love that was stronger than she had ever imagined. In that moment, she realized that her true family was right here, with her, standing strong and united.

 In that moment, she realized that her true family was right here, with her, standing strong and united