29.

Sabrena and Bada were in her flat, relaxing and watching Sabrena's favorite Kdrama series, "Crash Landing on You." They were on episode 12, where Seri see's the men who helped her in North Korea for the first time since she returned to South Korea.

Sabrena was emotionally invested in the show and had tears streaming down her cheeks as the touching scene played out. Although she was trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

Bada noticed her sniffling, looked over and laughed softly. "Are you crying?" she asked, teasingly.

Sabrena sniffled, trying to deny it. "No, I'm not," she insisted, though her voice gave her away.

Seeing her struggle, Bada opened her arms, inviting Sabrena to lean in. "Come here."

Sabrena initially resisted, remarking, "It's not funny," noticing Bada's grin. She expressed how beautiful the relationships in the drama were, emphasizing the unconditional love despite the conflict between the characters' backgrounds.

Bada, trying to lighten the mood, reminded Sabrena that it was just a show. However, Sabrena found herself overwhelmed by the thought of real-life struggles, causing her tears to flow even more.

"Okay, that's enough TV for tonight," Bada quickly turned off the TV, knowing it was time to steer the evening in a different direction.

Sabrena regained her composure, and soon, both found themselves laughing at how emotional she had gotten.
It was getting later in the night, and they two were preparing for bed, sitting cross-legged, facing each other.

Suddenly, Sabrena had an idea.
Her eyes lit up with excitement as she glanced at Bada. "What if we do a pop-up class tomorrow night? I've been missing dance so much and I haven't gotten to enjoy it since leaving the competition." she proposed, her enthusiasm apparent.

Bada, intrigued by the idea, tilted her head slightly. "A pop-up class? I'd be down, but we don't have any choreography prepared."

Sabrena nodded eagerly, her enthusiasm undiminished. "We can wake up early and prepare something! It'll be spontaneous and fun. Pleaaassseee?? I know the perfect studio we can do it at as well."

Bada chuckled softly, impressed by Sabrena's confidence. "Alright, you've convinced me. Let's do it!" She agreed as she grabbed Sabrena's hands.

Sabrena beamed, relieved and excited. "Great, I'll post about it now!"

Still holding hands, they had a moment of silence. The air between them felt charged with an unspoken tension after their conversation. Sabrena, surprised by the moment's softness, glanced at Bada, feeling a connection she couldn't quite explain. In a silent but mutual understanding, they both leaned in, sharing a brief yet sweet kiss.

As they pulled away, their realization hit them simultaneously, and they both stammered out apologies, feeling a wave of nervousness wash over them.

"Um, I... I'm sorry," Sabrena stammered, her voice wavering after their brief, unexpected kiss.

"No, it's... it's okay," Bada reassured, her tone calm and understanding. "I um...I actually wouldn't mind if we did that again."

"Really? I mean... I didn't expect..." Sabrena's words stumbled, her surprise evident.

"I want to," Bada asserted, her hand gently touching Sabrena's face. Sabrena was taken aback but then found herself reciprocating as Bada leaned in for another kiss, this time longer and more intimate.

As they pulled back, breathless and smiling, they exchanged silent glances, conveying volumes through their unspoken feelings, both unsure but curious about the emotions brewing between them.

Cutting the silence, "Um so...yeah... We should probably get some rest for tomorrow," Sabrena stuttered slightly, attempting to compose herself after the emotional exchange.

"Yes, definitely," Bada agreed, her actions surprising Sabrena as she pulled her into her as they laid down.

Sabrena, taken aback initially, found herself relaxing into Bada's comforting hold. "Oh... I didn't expect..." she began, her words trailing off.

"Shh... go to sleep," Bada whispered soothingly, sensing Sabrena's unease.

Initially taken aback, Sabrena relaxed into the embrace, feeling a sense of warmth and comfort she hadn't known she needed. They drifted off to sleep, feelings swirling and unspoken between them, their hearts echoing the unexpected intimacy of the night.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

sabrena posted on her story!

(we're pretending this photo is w/ bada)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~