21.

hi besties! sorry for my disappearance! i was on vacay getting lit in vegas      🎰🤪💰🍸! but i'm back to continue the bada x sabrena love story 😍

hi besties! sorry for my disappearance! i was on vacay getting lit in vegas 🎰🤪💰🍸! but i'm back to continue the bada x sabrena love story 😍. love u cuties, let's get back to it!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sabrena arrived back at her London flat, setting her luggage down with a heavy sigh. Sitting on her couch, she placed her head in her hands, trying to reassure herself that leaving the competition and returning home was the right decision.

Doubts nagged at her, and uncertainty lingered in her mind. After a moment of contemplation, she got up to make herself a cup of tea, hoping it would help her relax.

Balancing the steaming mug in her hands, she was about to sit back down on the sofa when a knock interrupted the quiet of her apartment. Surprised, she went to answer the door, finding her best friend Alexandra beaming outside.

"Oh, I missed you so much!" Alex exclaimed, enveloping Sabrena in a warm hug.

"I missed you too!" Sabrena replied with a smile, feeling a wave of relief wash over her.

They settled on the sofa, and Alex being Alex, went straight for the real talk. "So, how's it feeling now that you're back?"

Sabrena shrugged. "I don't know...I know I had to leave, but part of me's all 'Did I just mess up big time?'"

"What do you mean?" Her friend inquired.

"I just...I pushed back all my projects for the competition and now that I've left, I am in a standstill until work picks back up again."

Alex, the mind-reader, asked, "Hm. Are we sure your worries have anything to do with lack of work...or are you just missing some in particular and wondering if you made the right choice by leaving her behind."

Sabrena played it cool. "I have no idea what you are talking about...I'll miss everyone."

"We've been through this girl! No need to hide the fact that you ended up having feelings for Bada. It's okay to miss her." Alex responded.

Sabrena let out a sigh and expressed, "Of course I'll miss her. We just told each other our feelings and then I just up and left."

"I'm sure she understood your reasoning behind it. Let's not stress right now though. Let's put on a Kdrama and relax," Alex suggested, sensing Sabrena's reluctance to delve deeper into her emotions.

They scrolled through the different drama's until they settled on "King the Land". Throughout the show, Sabrena's mind wandered, thoughts drifting back to her last conversation with Bada in Korea.

As the drama played, Alex noticed Sabrena's occasional deep sighs, realizing that there was more weighing on her friend's mind than she was letting on.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Alex asked, turning to Sabrena with concern in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just... trying to get back into the groove of things," Sabrena replied, attempting to mask her inner turmoil.

Alex nodded, understanding that Sabrena needed time to readjust. They focused on the show, sharing occasional laughs and light banter, trying to lift Sabrena's spirits.

By the movie's end, Sabrena felt a bit more at ease, grateful for Alex's comforting presence. Although her thoughts still lingered on Bada and the competition, being back home with her best friend provided a sense of solace during this time.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

saboobies made a post!

liked by alexandracooper, kirstendodgen and 25 others

saboobies 😭😭😭

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~