7th grade.

Today is the day where I will be 7th grade. I'm kind of nervous because I will meet Sam after 3 months.

  I met Julia in corridor, we were talking when I spotted him. He was very handsome, I told Julia and she just laughed.

   First lesson started. It was boring and I can't even look at Sam. Julia was taking notes I was already done. I decided to take a look at my crush, I turned at him and he was already looking I felt myself blushing, i quickly turned my head back.

   I told Julia about it she said "We are right in front of the board. Don't be delusional you will hurt yourself at the end."

   I replied "Yeah you're right it's really embarrassing if he noticed me looking at him." My chest felt really heavy as if it was carrying a building.

   I didn't paid attention to class, I was looking through window it was snowing for me that view looked really beautiful. Like him.
_________________________________________

   The exam week has come it was really important week. We called this week 'exam week' because in this week we had full of exams. These exams are important for our grade. Like if I get 100 in my exam, and after that if fail on my exams that grade will help me to get at least 60.

   Our teacher already made us have seatmate. Mine seatmate was obsessed with German and Russian's War. When I listen to him tell about that war it was interesting for me.

  In my class there was a boy called William. He was really popular, and he sucks at all of our lesson. He wanted to sit next to me for copy on exam. I didn't refuse just accepted. If I refused he would probably talk shit about me.

  I did my exam and switched our exam paper. I copied his writing it was easy for me.

That week ended like this. When we come from our winter break, math teacher called William. He was surprised that William got 97 on exam. He knew William wasn't good at math and made him do a easy task, of course he didn't made it and got 60.

We were switching seats as if we were teacher. And my teacher noticed, again he made seatmates. But the biggest thing is I was seatmate with Sam. When I looked at one of my friends Becky she winked at me. Becky sat behind me with kid named John.

   I didn't had books so I please someone to give me their books. Sam had his own books, and he didn't shared with me, I didn't wanted to use his books too.

  First 2 day were really awkward and we didn't talked. Not a single word. On the 3rd day I was talking to Becky while he was talking to John, he said one word to me, that I couldn't hear.

And finally a week later I don't remember how but we got comfortable and talked about simple things.

Weeks passed we got closer. We would fight over smallest things. But he never hit me, just slap my cheeks soft.

  Even teachers got tired of us fighting all the time. One of our teacher said "can't you guys separate? You guys are fighting but never sit far away from each other."

  My classmates said "Oh my God guys stop fighting." "Yeah like if you guys are in relationship be soft to each other" others said. "What" he and I said.

  Sam and I got shipped by day and day it was annoying for him. I pretend I was annoyed too. One day my friend Erin said would you like to meet someone? I said "Sure? Oh right I forget to ask you something. That one guy that likes you what about he did you date him? "No of course he is my friend at all. And he is the one who is I'm gonna introduce you." Erin said smirking. "Uhm but isn't that too awkward?" I said. "Wdym or are you already dating with Sam?" She said while giggling. "No of course not! I said I will meet him." I said while pinching her cheeks. She whined, I just giggled.

   I was fixing my hair and I applied a lipgloss I bought just days ago. Sam who was sitting next to me asked what am I doing. And why am I suddenly getting make up. I said I will go on a date today. He asked me who it was. And I replied dunno Erin's friend. He was asking about it as if I was her daughter.

   When I was thinking about Sam, Erin was pointing somewhere. There he is. His name was Evan. He looked short and watching his phone. I waved to Erin and walked to Evan. He was surprised when he first see me I asked why he said "You're more beautiful than I imagined" he was really gentle.

   We got into a cafe and started to talk. I tought he was really good boy. We were talking and he suddenly asked me to be his girlfriend. It wasn't that strange I liked him and plus I wanted to be in relationship with someone.

   I announced our relationship and some of my classmates were bringing Sam. Somehow Evan wasn't that bothered by that or so I just tought.

  Next day I told Sam to not tell Evan that we were a couple because I tought it would hurt his feelings. Sam said bit frustrated "Your just here and you're talking about that boy. I can't promise you that." I was confused right then the teacher walked in.

_________________________________________

   It was evening I just got home and received message from Evan he was asking me if I safely got home. We chatted bit and he said he will cook the dinner and I said bye.

   I got a message from Sam asking about if I love Evan. I replied yh he said Evan roasted him. I was confused and chatted him just ignore him.

   Next day I got a photo that Evan hugging some girl. I didn't know why but my eyes started to get teary. Erin texted me don't worry I think it was just misunderstanding go talk to him.

   I entered the classroom with teary eyes Sam noticed quickly he asked me what was wrong I told him. Evan just come to my classroom and explained that he was hugging his sister. I understood him but I kept overthinking about it?

__________Happiness isn't free___________