Another life.

Time was really fast. I hate holidays. Not just because of Sam, because of my parents.

Now that I'm 10th grade i feel like i should focus on my grades and talent. I will start to lose feelings soon.

I felt a hand on my head. I noticed it was Sam.

"Do you need something?" M.

"No i can be beside you since I'm your friend." S.

When we finished 9th grade our class got separated. A lot of people changed schools and a lot of people didn't passed the test.

Somehow Sam and i are the only ones in my new class that knows each other. And others are in the other classes.

He acts like as if we were lovers all the time. I can't say i didn't enjoyed but i hate him doing things like that.

"I want to talk it's very serious." S.

"What is it? If it isn't serious i swear." I don't think something happens for past days

"Do you hate me?" He asked.

"No?" I answered.

"Then why are you ignoring me most of the time and act like we are strangers until i walk into you, even when we were in the bus together a few centimeters away from each other?" S.

That had me dumbfounded. I was staring at him blankly.

Did he just say that i was the bad person?

Does he really think that?

What the hell is going on right now?

When did i eat food?

"I don't understand i thought you preferred to be strangers." M.

Finally the silence ended.

"No i don't of course i don't. I hate that more than everything!" S.

"Wait why?" M.

"What do you mean why?" S.

"It's just awkward. You told me you hated me. Ignores me on purpose." I grabbed the book I was reading.

"I was only joking! I didn't think you would take it personally!" He grabbed the book from my hand.

"And if you were hurt im sorry i didn't mean to.." He looked at the book.

Silence filled again.

"Pfft" I was giggling. Because he looked so cute!

"Why are you giggling?" Confused. S

"You looked so cute while telling that and like a baby that is guilty for breaking something!" Soon enough we talked out.

Now that we are in good shape i feel so much better.

At the end of the day i love him as always.

Emo Sam

Emo Sam
Hey

Me
Reading

Emo Sam
I'm getting in the coffee
shop i need you to
be here asap

Me
Why?

Emo Sam
Come here if you want
Iced coffee

Me
Getuing in my clths rn

Emo Sam
Hha more like chunging