Gaught?

Teacher shouted at me as I snapped out of my thoughts. How could someone be this attractive? I handed the homework to my teacher. When he was checking my homework, I glanced at Sam. But he was already staring at me? Or so I thought. He immediately looked away when we had eye contact.

   I sat back and take notes. I heard my name from Sam's desk I just thought I heard it wrong. My friend Natalie came to me during break.

  "Girl your crush said he likes someone from our class" she whispered

  "Well what do you expect? He clearly doesn't like me back." I said calmly

  "Your mango is better than you!"

  "Hey hey guys why are yall arguing?" Erin asked us

  "We weren't" I said grabbing my pen

  "And plus I'm sure he likes Jennifer again" I said pouting

  "What? Mango likes Jennifer?" She asked confused

  "We don't know that!" Natalie shut her mouth when Sam entered the classroom

   He wasn't talking to me. I think he isn't comfortable with me at all. We talk so much during Friday. And act like strangers during Monday.

   Time passed fast. I spent time admiring him. I quickly packed my things and met his bestfriend Billy. Billy and I got close. We have same way to our bus stop, Sam too.

   I was talking with Billy when Sam choked Billy. It didn't looked that hard since Billy was okay. Billy suddenly bring my crush but without telling the name. Sam got curious and asked me who it was. I could tell Billy was smirking

   Obviously I didn't told him. The next day we actually talked so much than usual. First lesson was pe, I played volleyball with my friends, he played basketball. He was smiling, a lot just looking at him makes my day.

   During geography, teacher gave us 10 questions to solve. I was already done. Sam asked me about 10 questions and I gave him my notebook.

   On Thursday. Our biology teacher didn't come. So our class teacher made us do something about biology. My classmates started to complain about the seats so teacher told us that he will be gone for 2 minutes during that time sit whoever you want, and if I see someone sitting with same gender then you guys are going back to your seats.

   I sat with Billy front of my friend Natalie and his crush. Teacher reentered, saw us sitting together and immediately separated us. Why? Because we sit together all the time during English and the teacher complained a lot about us.

  I sat with some girl. Billy sat with some guy. Sam changed seats with Natalie. Because he wanted to copy tests, questions, homeworks. When I returned to my home from school I got message from Sam and he asked me about tomorrow's homework. And he started to ask everyday.
_____________________________________________

   We were guessing Sam's crush. He gave us clues but the clues were similar to me. He said his crush has e in her name, makes funny faces. I'm kinda popular for my "squirrel face" people says it's very funny. Even Sam.

   But i knew I shouldn't hope too much. But I just hopes so. His crush guessing ended by he was lying.

   I hide my crush from him all the time. My mind is full of what if he finds out? He sat behind me. He tickles my waist. And I'm very sensitive? He does that to tease me. One time when he was tickling me he said to Billy that teasing me is really funny. My hope is growing a little by little.

  Natalie requested me to change seats. Because Sam was too annoying. I changes seats. We got comfortable and started to talk and he asked about my crush again. He mentioned about my curled hair. I was wearing high ponytail. And I had hime cut. So I curled my long bangs. He was asking me why were they weird, Erin told him that if I let my hair fall i would be really beautiful.

  He got curios and stole my tie. He looked at me before Erin asked him.

  "She is pretty isn't she?" Erin asked.

  "Yeah she is pretty" Sam answered.

  Again my hope is so high. Why are you telling me I'm pretty when you don't like me? I hate that I love you. Right at that moment I could confess to him. If I say few words it would ruin our friendship.

  Class finished early. I walked with Billy to bus stop. Sam didn't come with us. I don't know where he was going that day.

  At the bus stop. Billy and I were talking.

  "Why do you like Sam?" Billy questioned

"I don't know. Maybe because he is Sam" that was the dumbest answer. But in reality I could name 100 things that I love about him. But when I get questioned about that I can't express my feelings.
____________________________________________