Beautiful lie.

After Evan Sam and I were just best friends at this point. We visited each others home once. When we did it would be really good to spent time with him.

    "Do you have any shirts?" I asked him because mine was wet and I didn't bring any shirts. "Yeah and about the fight I won right? Your shirt is really wet as if you take a bath with your clothes" He said pointing at my shirt. "Your whole clothes is wet. Fine you won the competition. Anyways can you please give me shirt?" I said while rolling my eyes to annoy him. "Okay okay and don't roll your eyes at me or else you won't get any shirt." He said while smirking.

     5 minutes later I went his room to get shirt. I grabbed a hoodie that I liked. Now I was wearing his hoodie, his hoodie smell like a perfume. It's weird but he smells so good like lemon and cacao.

    I was blushing and Sam called me. He said "You choose that hoodie? All of my friends family said that was ugly. And that is my fav." "Well do you have a problem then I can change. I like it tho"
I said going back. "No. I didn't said you can't wear it. I will go change, I don't wanna get cold and don't come near my room while I'm changing" he said pinching my cheeks. "Relax I would never." If there was a lie detector, a loud incorrect sound will come.

      After a while we were watching scary movies it was where all the drama started we got bored and got our phones. He showed me a video.

           Signs someone likes you.
1)You guys will often have eye contacts.
2)They are rude to you for no reason.
3)They are different when it comes to you.
4)Their friends will always ask if you like them.
5)They are always close to you somehow.

   He started to tell me he is like this to me. I was flustered and confused. If he doesn't like me he wouldn't do that right? We got silent. Just staring at each other, I was admiring him. I told him that was funny and we started to laugh.

   It got dark and I was going home. I left his apartment, walking to my home. I felt someone chasing me, I turned around and hit them. But what I didn't expect was it was Sam.

   "SAM? ARE YOU OKAY?? I-I-IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME CREEP?" I was afraid that if I hurt him. "Stop screaming. I'm okay luckily I didn't lost my father's day" he said while placing his hand on my mouth.
_________________________________________

Sam

Emo boy
Hey did you get
home safely?

Emo boy
You owe me
food

Stayshi
Yh, okay2 I'm
sorry for earlier

Emo boy
Don't worry but you will
buy me icecream

Stayshi
I will okay

Emo boy
Did Evan text you
again?

Stayshi
No and stop worrying
about him I told you
I have moved on

Emo boy
If you have moved on

Emo boy
Evan got new gf

Stayshi
He did? I tought
I was the jerk