Summer break.

I woke up yawning. Now I can't see him for 3 months. Missing person is hell.

    Afternoon. Finally it felt like 10 years. I wanted to text him but I don't have a reason to text him, if I was his gf I can text him everyday everytime whenever I want to but the truth is sour.

    My father come to me and slapped me in the face after he heard that I got 79 on one exam. It was common scene in my home.

    I was kinda bored while getting yelled at. There is a lot of his fault but he will never gonna admit it unless there is proof.

    Looks like he is done with yelling at me. He started to soften his voice and apologized. I told him it's okay.

    Even tough my family went countryside basically a vacation. I love going on long vacations. But that didn't made me happy much.

    After week later we returned. My family were visited relatives a lot but I would go only close one's.

    I was home alone when I got notifications from Sam. I was writing at that time, I chatted with him in that 3 months only chatting with him made me really happy.

   We talked about how it's going and my happiness dropped fast. He got a girlfriend. He asked me about how to make her girlfriend happy. I chatted with him like I was very supportive.

    He didn't talked much about how I was. And her girlfriend said she didn't liked him to chat with me. That was the reason he didn't chatted with me.

    The device were wet. My tears started to drop from my eyes. I'm only good at one thing. Crying.

     Did I was ugly? Did I was too fat? Am I stupid? Why ain't I pretty? I think I'm too fat because I started to gain weight I should work on it.

      It was 2 months left for summer break. I started doing workout. Full body, arm, jawline, legs, tights. I did all of that everyday without skipping. After 1 month I visited one of my relatives they said I lost too much weight. My cousins said I had great body. They complained me so much. I felt loved from them first time.

      While I was working out and on diet. My diet made me weak to workout so I had one day that I can eat whatever I want every 2 weeks.

      I fainted 2 times. And doctor told me to get therapist, and I should rest my body, stop being on diet things like that. I understand that going on strict diets can kill you. So I stopped doing diets.

      I asked my friends if I have good body portions. They complained about how I was skinny and how they were not so skinny. I comforted them and said they were skinny.

     Am I kinda pick me? I met a guy named Terry. My friend introduced him to me. When we first talk he confessed he tought I was died because he saw me faint earlier. We had good conversations. Ofc the shipping. But the worse was he was really flirty with every girl he met.

    We were good friends. There were guys that liked me. It was because I was new. After month they lost interest in me.

    It was finally August 28th. If I wait for few days I will met him. I wanna express how much I missed him, loved him, so so bad.

    We finally chatted again. This time about their break up. It was good but bad. He liked the girl still. The girl is Jennifer. Life is really unfair. But what I can do? I don't want to force him. I guess I should just be supportive friend. At least we are friends.

    August 31st. 3 days passed it felt like 3 years. Bath time, homework check, prom check, and my siblings. It was 10 pm I went bed. I didn't slept that day. I made fake scenarios in my head. Dreaming about him. Missing our memories even tough it's short.
_____________________________________________

     Sorry for this part being too short. And finally the story time-line is close. And it's based on my life. Can yall tell me what should I do? Like if I was being pick me or bad friend, daydreamer?