Chapter 4

(short chapter !)

———

The day after.
Eva's POV.

I left my house and headed to the Atlanta jail where I was given a visitor's badge.

Eva - So? It functioned ?

??? - I don't know, when the police took me out of the hotel an ambulance had just arrived, I think she was saved.

Eva - Obviously.

??? - And what do we do now? Our agreement never stipulated that I would go to prison!

Eva - Well if you had thought about it you would have done it intelligently and not in front of everyone with security agents everywhere! But don't worry I'll find a way to get you out of here, a deal is a deal, then you'll leave the country.

??? - And I would be a fugitive. You know, the police know that I wasn't alone in this, and if I tell them your name I'll get a reduced sentence, and I have nothing to lose if I stay here for a few years , you on the other hand...

Eva - Beto, if my name comes out of your mouth in front of the police I swear I would make your life hell.

Beto - Then find a way to get me out of here without me becoming a fugitive!

Eva - And how ? If you leave here you will be searched all over Atlanta, you shot a Carrington and for this city it's like attacking the President of the United States, you will be forced to leave the country!

Beto - There is no way!

Eva - But it's your fault if you're here! Instead of making a plan, you pulled out your gun in front of everyone!

Beto - You have 3 days to get me out of here by any means you want, exceed this deadline and I will report your name to the police. And fulfill your role in the contract, I help you with Fallon, you help me with Blake, that's what we agreed.

He puts the phone down and 2 police officers come to pick it up.

I had to find something to get him out of here.

Liam can't know I'm behind this.

But first, I'll check on Fallon.