Chapter 8

Sam's POV.

Liam,Kirby,Sam - Steven ?

I got up and took him in my arms.

Sam - But what are you doing here? And the psychiatric hospital?

Steven - I was let out a little over 2 years ago. And I heard what happened to Fallon on the news so I came, I couldn't not come.

Sam - Why didn't you come back sooner? Why didn't you call? Oh my god Fallon is going to have a heart attack when she sees you.

Kirby - Um, better to avoid.

Steven - Besides, can I go see her? I missed her a lot.

Liam - She's in surgery, normally they'll be finished soon.

Steven - And how is she?

Sam - She was better, but she had internal bleeding this morning, that's why they are operating on her.

I returned to my seat and they sat down again.

Steven - So what's the news?

Kirby - Well, a little bit after you left, Fallon and Liam got together, officialy, and then got married, and now they're on the verge of divorce because Liam never listens to him.

Steven - What ?

Liam - Kirby.

Steven - What's going on?

Liam - It's quite complicated, but she cheated on me, and lied to me by bringing someone we know, she says that this person is doing everything to separate us.

Steven - You know Liam, Fallon is my little sister so I know her well, regarding the fact that she cheated on you, I think it was a mistake, if she wanted to be with or loved this man, she would be with him, if she stays with you it's because she loves you. And regarding the other person, I don't think she's lying, Fallon may not always admit when she's wrong or wrong, but she never accuses anyone, and she doesn't say anything unless she's sure. , if she tells you that it's for a good reason.

Liam - I don't know who to believe anymore, Fallon tells me something and Eva tells me the complete opposite.

Steven - You should listen to Fallon, she's your wife, you've known her much longer than Eva.

Liam - You're right, I'll go talk to her after the operation.