Chapter 11

Liam's POV

Liam - How are you feeling?

Fallon - Like earlier, fine.

Liam - Can we talk?

Fallon - Honestly I don't want to talk to you.

Liam - Fallon, I want to try to work things out but we can't do anything if you refuse to talk to me.

Fallon - Puah and you have the nerve to tell me that, I don't believe it, it's still crazy.

Liam - I'm serious, I want to make things right, or at least not end them this way, but I don't know what to believe, I'd like to trust you, I really do, but I can't imagine Eva us do that.

Fallon - There you go, that's exactly why I don't want to talk. Until you have 100% trust in me, we won't talk. So now please come out of my room.

I didn't insist any further and left the room before returning to the property.

Eva's POV

Eva - I would like to offer you another arrangement.

Béto - No.

Eva - No?

Beto - I trusted you once and look where I am, I gave you 3 days to get me out of here and I've been waiting for 1 week so just now I'm throwing out your name , and tonight the whole town will know what you did.

Eva - If you throw away my name I-

Beto - I know you will make my life hell, you already told me that but I don't care, you can do what you want anyway you will be in prison.

Eva - And what's in it for you from snitching on me? Even if I were arrested I would have a shorter sentence than yours, it was you who shot Fallon I remind you, I was only an accomplice.

Beto - That's true, but I would still get a shorter sentence.

Beto's POV

I stood up and walked over to one of the security guards in the room.

Beto - I would like to speak to the police officer who is in charge of my cases.

Security Guard - Come with me.

30 minutes later.

Policeman - So what would you like to talk to me about?

Beto - I'll tell you the name of the person I arranged the murder of Fallon Carrington with.

He stood up from his seat and rested his elbows on his desk.

Policer - I'm listening to you.

Liam's POV

I climbed into bed in one of the many guest rooms and turned on the TV to take my mind off things.

I saw that the news was talking about Blake and Eva's gala, so I stayed on the channel and listened carefully.

"Beto Flores, who was arrested a few days ago for shooting Fallon Carrington during his father Blake Carrington's gala, has finally revealed the name of his accomplice who turns out to be Eva, Fallon's assistant. The latter wanted revenge on Fallon and therefore contacted Beto, whom she had just met, to help her..."

I turned off the TV, not wanting to listen any more.

So Fallon was right, everything she told me about Eva was true, and all I did was call her a liar.

Cristal - Liam, do you know if Fallon likes mushroom soup?

Liam - Yes, why?

Cristal - It seems that it is advisable to eat this so since she is coming back to the property this evening I am going to ask Mrs. Gunnerson to prepare this for her.

Liam - Is she coming home this evening?

Cristal - Yes, Sam just called me, you didn't know ?

Liam - Yes, of course I do.