Chapter 10

Liam's POV :

Adam - Oops, someone's calling me, I have to go.

With that, he left.

Steven - Please believe me, I'm sure it's him!

Fallon - I believe you Steven, I know he can do it.

I was in the back of the room next to Kirby and Sam, Steven turned to us.

Steven - Could you leave me alone with Fallon? I would like to speak with her.

Liam - Yes, of course.

We leave the room one by one and go to sit in the hallway.

Liam - So what happened in Paris?

Kirby - Yes, you never told me and from what Steven just said, it's a crazy story!

Sam - In summary, Fallon had received a call from the American embassy in Paris saying that Steven had been attacked and that he had lost everything, so we went to see him, there he told us that he had come with someone, a certain George, but every time we had to meet him Steven had an excuse to say that George couldn't come, and one evening at a party that Charlotte, Fallon and Steven's cousin, had organized , we discovered that George had never existed, and that he was a character that Steven had imagined, and when we returned to the apartment, we found a rope hanging from the ceiling, so we placed him in a psychiatric hospital thinking that he had wanted... well, you understand.

Liam - And when was that?

Sam - Uhm, after you lost contact after our wedding I think.

Kirby - Ok this is a really crazy story..

Liam - And so it was after that that Adam came to Atlanta and told you that he was Blake and Alexis' lost son.

Sam - Exactly!

Kirby - And what are you going to do for Adam?

Sam - I don't know, but knowing Fallon she will take care of him.

Liam - We must remember that the doctor said that she will have to lie down for several weeks.

Sam - She'll find a way, she always finds a way. Well, if not, what do you plan to do with Fallon?

Liam - Honestly I don't know, what Steven said to me earlier made me think a lot.

Sam - Are you still planning to divorce?

Liam - I don't think so

Steven, who had just come out of Fallon's room, called me.

Steven - Liam?

Liam - Yes?

Steven - You said you would talk to him after the operation.

Liam - Is she waiting for me?

Steven - No she doesn't know I came to pick you up, she thinks I'm just going to the bathroom, but I really think you should talk as soon as possible.

Liam - Okay, I'll go.

I got up and walked into the room as Steven went to sit where I was sitting a few moments ago.

Liam - Hi.

Fallon - Hi.